🍂🍁Prologue🍁🍂

We just got home from school, and heard my appa's angry voice from the almost broken front gate. Appa was shouting. We just stood there trembling in fear. Eomma told us not to enter the house if appa was angry and we listened like a good boy.

As we were turned to leave, I heard eomma's pained scream. Although my hyung tried his best to stop me from running inside the house, he couldn't. But what I saw through the gap in their bedroom door gave me creeping chills. I felt a cold current of fear flowing through my spine and I just froze there. I saw eomma was on the floor and appa standing over her shouting on the top of his lungs.

He hits her with a belt. "Get up! Get up you fucking bitch! You are just one fucked-up bitch."

Eomma makes a sobbing whimper. "S-stop. Please s-stop."

But he just screams at her like a maniac, "you are a bitch, you are A FUCKED-UP BITCH. YOU MAKE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL."

Then he kicks her with his heavy working boots. eomma curls up small in pain. He crouches down and pressed the burning cigarette against her almost unconscious body. Now eomma doesn't scream or better say make any noise.

When he doesn't get any reaction from her, he brought a knife from somewhere and stabbed her, multiple times . 

eomma made a squeaking noise once; her body trembled a little and stopped.

When he turn towards the door he saw me. I ran and hid under the kitchen counter. I put my hand over my ear and close my eyes in horror. The sound stops. I opened my eyes; I can see his boots stomps into the kitchen. He still has the bloody knife in his hand. He is trying to find me. He stoops down and grins. He smells nasty. Of cigarettes and alcohol.

"There you are, you little shit."

💌Author's note💌

Sorry guys for short chapter... but on the bright side this is just the beginning. 

so put your seatbelt on and be ready for a ride on this emotional ROL-LA-COSITAH

and if you enjoy the chapter plz do vote and leave a comment.

english is not my first language. so plz ignore if there's any grammatical mistakes.

💜BORAHAE💜

NEXT CHAPTER WILL COME VERY SOON... SO STAY TUNED...