🍂🍁Chapter 15🍁🍂

💕Hey lovelies, before you start a new chapter, i have something to say... I'm really thankful that I have you guys as my readers. At first I didn't think my story get 100 reads but thanks to you it's past 300 reads now. I hope you continue to read this story.. vote and share it. Do comment also... I'll try to bring new new stories and also be be consistent... so please support me.💕

SO NOW ... LET'S GET BACK TO THE STORY... (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Jungkook paced, his anger a wave of heat most people would back away from.

Jin only yawned as he watched from his spot on the couch. Jungkook's volatile temper was as normal as breathing. In fact, if Jungkook were calm, that was when they really had to worry.

"How could he just leave?" Jungkook returned, passing where Namjoon sat on a bean-bag.

Yoongi, seated at the computer and nose-deep in digging up information, answered. "He was skittish. You saw it. Do you really think he was going to stick around?" His gaze never lifted from the screen.

When the two brother had woken, snarls tearing from their chests when they'd reached for an omega who had left long enough before that his spot had grown cold, which made the other four awoke too. The fact that they'd slept through his leaving said either he'd worn them out that much, or he could sneak that well. Judging from the way he'd tripped every security measure of the Holy-House, they suspected the later.

Still, the six brother couldn't shake his smell from their nostrils. they couldn't forget how sweetly he'd given against them, the way his thighs had dropped open in surrender.

They were angry, but they could hardly blame the omega. Being serviced by strangers during a heat, specially the first one, wasn't the sort of thing any omega wanted to happen.

Is he eating? Is he taking care of himself?

Taehyung rubbed the bridge of his nose as the questions circled his skull.

After a heat an omega was almost more vulnerable. While sated, he'd be tired, weak, in need of rest and proper nutrition. He should have curled up in a nest with the alphas who had satisfied him taking care of him, not running around on his own.

"Anything yet?" Jungkook stopped beside the couch, his gaze on the piece of furniture as though he could see all the things that had happened the night before. He stretched his hand out flat, then curled it into a fist as if he could grab him right then, as if he could draw the omega close.

An odd reaction.

Jungkook, of all of them, tended to miss omegas the least. Taehyung and Namjoon would miss them when they shared omegas, as they did from time to time, but he understood his friends lacked the desire for anything long term. Still, the truth sat on Jungkook's face.

He missed that omega.

Hoseok and Jin were at the verge of breaking point. But they keep a stern face just for the sake of others.

Yoongi was no better. While he snarled and cursed less, he'd moved with the single-minded focus of a man with an important mission. He'd sat at the desk, turned on the computer and gone to work the moment he'd realized he'd left. Even as he joined in on the conversation, even as he answered questions, his attention never wavered from the screen.

"Maybe we should let him go."

"What?" the other five men asked the question with the same sharp bite.

Taehyung rolled his shoulder, sore from the deep scratches the omega had left down his back the night before. "We've been clear we didn't want anyone for long, right? He didn't get anything emotional if he stayed with us, didn't find whatever he was after, so why track him down?"

Yoongi's eyes narrowed, but he didn't speak.

Jungkook turned, his lip lifting as though he couldn't help it. "He ran away from the facility, almost getting raped, we saved him as soon as we step foot in this bloody city and bring him to our house in his heat, Taehyung. You really want to let that go? What if he's working for someone who wants us dead? We've already got enough enemies when we agreed to help the council without having some Omega doing their bidding."

"If it were an enemy, they'd have been better prepared. That boy had no idea what he was doing. To say he was an amateur would be a stretch. If that was the best our enemies could send, I think I'd be insulted." Namjoon rationalize.

"He could be playing a game, playing us. Or maybe someone was using him." Jungkook defiantly says. He doesn't want that omega go.

"By sending an omega close to his heat? Again, that would make no sense, and even if it were true, he'd be innocent in it. Stop trying to twist the facts into what you want them to be. Admit it, this has nothing to do with him ran away from that so called facility named Holy-House. Sounds so eerie."

Jungkook didn't answer, didn't relent, didn't admit a thing. No, not Jungkook. The man was stubborn as a wall and twice as dense. Still, that unwillingness to ever give in made him a good brother and a good friend.

Hoseok broke the stand-off. "He could be pregnant."

"The odds—" Yoongi tried to speak.

"Don't matter. There's a chance, and if he is, it could be any one of ours. There's a reason we've never had an omega during their heat before, and now that it's happened, are you willing to ignore the chance? Are you willing to let him run off without a word when he could be carrying any of our kids?" The word 'kids' dropped from Hoseok's lips, heavy and clumsy. Loss left some ugly scars.

Jungkook released a harsh breath. "Are you going to tell me you don't want to find him? I figured you'd jump at the chance."

Taehyung rose from the chair. "Of course, I'm interested, but the last thing I want to do is jerk that boy around. He doesn't need the six of us trampling into his life if some of you decide you don't want that. It's not fair to him."

"And you always like to be fair, don't you?" Jungkook snapped, trying to draw Taehyung into a fight. Fighting was easier than admitting the truth.

Taehyung gave him nothing to rage against, letting his words simmer in the room instead.

Finally, Jungkook's shoulders dropped an inch. "I want to find him, okay? He could be in trouble, has to be involved in something over his head if he escaped from the safety of the Holy-House." The idea of the omega in danger doesn't sit well with Jungkook. He hesitated, then continued, his voice low. "And the idea of not seeing him again is worse, okay?"

Taehyung and Jin smiled at the petulant honesty from the other man. "That wasn't so hard, was it? Fine, we go find him."

"If we can even figure out who he is or where he is ." Namjoon murmured disappointedly.

Yoongi stood, sliding his phone into his pocket. "I maybe found out where he is, or at least where he could be at this moment. Come on, let's go find our wayward omega."

OUR HANDSOME JIMINEEE