🍂🍁chapter 26🍁🍂

The next morning, Jimin woke up feeling very lazy. He stretched and snuggled back into the bed. It was so comfortable, and he was still sleepy. He dozed back off until he heard the front door of the cabin open and the six men came in chatting loudly. 

Jimin pulled on Namjoon's t-shirt, which was too big for him by-the-way and headed out to see what the fuss was all about

Jimin pulled on Namjoon's t-shirt, which was too big for him by-the-way and headed out to see what the fuss was all about. It turns out that an informer from Black Shadow group came and gave them some irrefutable proof about the omega trafficking which was going on to the orphan omegas and those who are widowed under thirty-five... and in this crime there was some members of facility and holy-houses involved.

Their excitement was evident. Jimin could almost see the electricity that sparked around them as they discussed everything that needed to be done. If he Secret Society could get enough information out of one member of a holy-house, they might be able to take down the entire group of traffickers, making this area safe again for the omegas, who was treated as nothing but a breeding vessel, at least for a while.

"Right now, we have several members of our pack and Black Shadow group watching over them. We have called the General, who is meeting us to take one in. Do you want to go with us?" Namjoon asked. "We will likely have to go into town afterward to testify about the situation to the Secret Society, so that maybe they can put these devils behind bars where they belong."

The idea of hanging around town, waiting for them go get done being interviewed by the investigators and then all of the paperwork that would follow sounded like it would be as much fun as getting a root canal and Jimin needed some time to sit down and sort out his life, anyway. It was hard to do that with them around, because all his attention was focused on them. So, Jimin shook his head in answer to his question. "I'm feeling kind of lazy today. If you guys don't mind, I'd rather stay home and hang out," Jimin said.

The omega saw all six alphas smile when he said, "home." At that moment, he realized that he meant it.

"Sounds good. We'll see you later," Namjoon said. He lifted Jimin's face to his and kissed him deeply.

The other five also brushed his mouth with quick kisses and promised more exotic kisses later.

Then, they hurried out the door.

Jimin lazed around for a while, then finally convinced himself that he had to get up. Jungkook had washed his clothes again for him, so he pulled them on. Then, after grabbing some of the breakfast that Jin and Yoongi had made for him, which includes a tall glass of milk, he decided to take a quick shower.

After washing up, he settled back down on the couch. He clutched a throw pillow to his chest and pulled one of their crochet blankets over him and snuggled down.

Jimin was about to fall asleep again. This pregnancy made him sleepy all the time, which the omega didn't like that much. He suddenly decided to go to do some grocery shopping. The omega wanted to make something delicious for his alphas.