Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    "It is reported that cockroaches were found in the coffee in a certain Internet celebrity coffee shop yesterday, and the relevant department took a food sample from the coffee shop as soon as it received the report. In the early hours of this morning, the incident was reversed, and someone posted on the Internet There is a video, from which it can be seen that the Internet celebrity coffee shop was framed by colleagues..."

    Seeing this, Su Wan'er excitedly grabbed An Yuexin's hand: "Ah Xin, the coffee shop is fine!" Originally, she Still worrying about how to comfort Gu Yumo, who would have thought that things would turn around so quickly.

    An Yuexin smiled and said, "That's great." She regained her composure, that's great.

    "Yeah, that's great. The person who uploaded this video must be a very good person. Who do you think uploaded this video? Could it be someone we know?" Su Wan'er

    shrugged shruggingly: "I don't know."

    Of course, An Yuexin would not tell Su Wan'er that she uploaded this video.

    But if it can make Su Wan'er so happy, then it's worth it for her to do this.

    When they came to the cinema, Su Wan'er asked An Yuexin to sit there, and then happily ran to the snack area.

    When I came back, I had a big bucket of popcorn and two Cokes in my arms.

    An Yuexin stood up and went to help her take the Coke in her hand. The next second, Su Wan'er handed a popcorn to An Yuexin's mouth.

    An Yuexin paused, then opened his mouth.

    Then Su Wan'er reached out and stroked An Yuexin's hair, it was so nice to touch.

    Regarding Su Wan'er's sudden behavior, An Yuexin just smiled faintly.

    When An Yuexin raised her eyes, a familiar face came into her eyes, and her eyes instantly dimmed.

    Su Wan'er noticed An Yuexin's expression, and looked towards her. Lin Yu was looking at them.

    Why every time An Yuexin saw Lin Yu, she would become so gloomy, this made Su Wan'er very puzzled.

    Lin Yu walked towards the two of them and greeted them.

    Su Wan'er responded politely, while An Yuexin was very indifferent, with "don't get close to strangers" written all over her face.

    This is not at all like the usual An Yuexin. In Su Wan'er's eyes, it would not be an exaggeration to say that An Yuexin is the most gentle person in the world.

    For An Yuexin's indifference, Lin Yu did not express any displeasure, and still had an angelic smile on his face.

    Su Wan'er looked at Lin Yu and asked, "Did you come alone?"

    Lin Yu replied, "Yes, alone."

    "You're a star, so you're not afraid of meeting fans when you come to the cinema alone?" Su Wan'er continued Asked, although she does not chase stars, but in her concept, fans are still pretty crazy.

    Lin Yu smiled: "I'm rather vague, and I basically don't have any fans, so don't worry." What seemed to be a joke sounded bitter.

    Su Wan'er responded with an embarrassed smile. She didn't know if she had said the wrong thing. After all, she and Lin Yu had only met each other three times, and they couldn't even be considered friends. This would make her appear to be meddling.