Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    In the morning, Su Wan'er opened her eyes, and a beautiful face came into her eyes.

    The faint sunlight fell on An Yuexin's face. His skin was more radiant than snow, and he was so beautiful that it made people fall for him at a glance.

    An Yuexin's face, no matter if you look at it from a close distance or a long distance, the two words are absolutely perfect.

    Suddenly, An Yuexin slowly opened his eyes and met Su Wan'er's gaze.

    The two just stared blankly at each other for a long time.

    A moment later, An Yuexin's slender peach eyes were raised, and his curved smiling eyes were alluring and seductive.

    Su Wan'er's heart tightened.

    So beautiful.

    Yesterday I saw that Su Wan'er was suffering from severe menstrual pain, so I thought of rubbing her stomach to relieve her pain.

    Perhaps because the pain was relieved, Su Wan'er's frown was gradually relaxed.

    Later, Su Wan'er fell asleep, and she planned to wait for Su Wan'er to fall asleep before she went out, but unexpectedly, after rubbing and rubbing, she also fell asleep.

    At this moment, they are very close.

    An Yuexin's hands felt soft and tactile right now.

    Looking in the direction of her hand, her hand was wrapping around Su Wan'er's waist.

    A wave flashed in her eyes.

    At the same time, Su Wan'er also looked over.

    In the next second, Su Wan'er blushed instantly.

    An Yuexin immediately let go of her hand, Su Wan'er was taken aback. Yesterday An Yuexin rubbed her belly all the time, she seemed to be used to it, so she didn't realize that An Yuexin fell asleep with her arms around her.

    The atmosphere right now is very delicate.

    An Yue got off the bed immediately in a panic: "I'm sorry, I accidentally fell asleep last night." The expression on his face was like that of a child who has done something wrong.

    Su Wan'er's face was red and she whispered, "It's okay."

    An Yuexin's face also turned red, and he hesitated and said: "Then...then I'll go out first."

    Su Wan'er nodded shyly.

    After An Yuexin walked out of the room, Su Wan'er immediately covered her head with the quilt, and stamped her feet on the bed vigorously, she was so ashamed.

    After Su Wan'er took a shower and came out, An Yuexin looked at Su Wan'er with her face in her hands and smiled slightly: "It's finished, let's have breakfast."

    An Yuexin put the noodles on the table, which is Su Wan'er's favorite onion Oil soup noodles, especially those cooked by An Yuexin, are so fragrant and delicious that they can be eaten for a lifetime.

    If only I could eat it for the rest of my life.

    One day when she came home from get off work, An Yuexin was taking a shower in the bathroom. Su Wan'er suddenly felt very hungry, so she thought about cooking two bowls of noodles and eating them together after An Yuexin took a shower.

    After all, the noodles she cooked were affirmed by An Yuexin. The food An Yuexin cooks is so delicious, she has even affirmed her own cooking skills, which means that she may really have a little talent in cooking, although she hasn't tasted it herself.