Chapter 84

Chapter 84 Extra

    In the kindergarten teacher's office.

    Teacher: "Tell the teacher, why did you beat Shen Xixi?"

    A little boy was beside him crying loudly, while another little girl bowed her head and said nothing.

    Teacher: "If you don't say teacher, call? Call your head? Tell them to come over."

    An Jin suddenly raised her head, "No, they are all busy and don't have time. If you really want to call home Long, can you call? Call my aunt." Without confidence, she added: "She is more free."

    Teacher: "Can you remember your aunt's number?"

    An Jin nodded and blurted out?.

    The teacher dialed the number An Jin gave out.

    Teacher: "Hi, how are you? Excuse me, is this the aunt of An Jin's little friend?"

    Luo Qinghua: "I am her aunt, are you?"

    Teacher: "I am her kindergarten teacher."

    Luo Qinghua : "Oh, hello, teacher? Can you call me? What can I do?"

    "You bastards, you can't do this well? You don't want to do it anymore, do you?"

    At this time, Luo Qinghua said An angry shout came from the head, and the teacher here was startled and dared not make a sound.

    Luo Qinghua: "Teacher, are you still there?"

    Teacher: "Still there?"

    Luo Qinghua: "You haven't said to call me yet? What's the matter with the phone?"

    Teacher: "That's it, An Jin A child called other classmates in the kindergarten, and I said to call her parents to ask them to come to the kindergarten, but she said that her parents are all busy, so she asked me to call you Make a call."

    Luo Qinghua: "Okay, I'll go right away."

    When Luo Qinghua walked into the teacher's office, the air pressure inside was very low. Luo Qinghua looked at An Jinyi who was standing on one side, and then turned to look at the woman and boy sitting on the other side.

    Her face darkened.

    The teacher stood up and said, "Are you An Jinyi's aunt?"

    Luo Qinghua pulled a chair from the side, put it in front of An Jinyi, gently pulled her and said, "Sit down.

    " Jin Yi glanced in the teacher's direction, but didn't sit down.

    Luo Qinghua looked up: "Teacher, our family? Is the child being punished by you?" There was a hint of coldness and displeasure in the words.

    The teacher was taken aback for a moment, and hurriedly explained, "I didn't mean that, An Jin, please sit down and talk."

    Originally, An Jin was a dozen people, but instead of usual, punish her to stand for a while, let her know what she did. What she said was wrong, and there is nothing wrong with reflecting on it, but her parents put it this way, in case of misunderstanding, it would be bad to say that she was physically punishing the students.

    "Sit down." Luo Qinghua said softly, then reached out and pulled An Jin to sit down.

    Woman: "You still have the face to sit down after beating our child like this. Teacher, if you don't give us an explanation today, I won't? Just forget it."