Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    The two returned to the building holding hands. At this moment, there was a sound of horns. The two looked over together, and a black Mercedes was parked there. Su Wan'er subconsciously saw the people sitting in the car. Immediately let go of An Yuexin's hand.

    Who is sitting in the car? Zhao Li, Su Wan'er, I don't know if there are any special requirements in the contract that An Yuexin and Zhao Li signed? You can't let others know about dating, not to mention that An Yuexin's dating partner is still a woman, so you can't let others know.

    An Yuexin looked at Su Wan'er's withdrawn hand, and there was a slight wave of emotion in his eyes. Su Wan'er's subconscious behavior? An Yuexin felt a little distressed.

    "Wan'er, I'm about to go back? Are you tired today? One day, take a hot bath when you get home and have a good sleep." An Yuexin leaned closer to Su Wan'er, and said sweetly in her ear: "Wait for me tonight." Then she squinted at Su Wan'er and smiled.

    Su Wan'er nodded shyly, "Huh?"

    An Yuexin gently rubbed? Rubbed Su Wan'er's hair?, "Then I'll go first?"

    After speaking, he turned and left.

    "Ah Xin."

    An Yue turned his head.

    "I'll wait for you."

    An Yuexin blushed, and mouthed to Su Wan'er? One sentence, I love you, and made a heartfelt gesture to her.

    The two looked at each other and smiled.

    After that, An Yuexin walked towards the direction of the car, opened the door and sat in the car. When the car started, An Yuexin reluctantly waved at Su Wan'er.

    The two looked inseparable, making it? It seemed like? It was like parting from life to death.

    Zhao Li saw all this. He pretended to clear his throat, "Are you and this little girl? Are you? Are you walking too close? A little bit."

    An Yuexin replied indifferently: "Have we been like this? It's been a day or two?"

    "So you are..."

    An Yuexin and this girl's behavior? I suspect that the relationship between them is not as simple as ordinary friends or girlfriends.

    "It's just what you think it is."

    She said the same thing to Zhao Li, didn't she have anything to hide, and she spoke very directly.

    Hearing An Yuexin's answer, Zhao Li frowned slightly, and the expression on his face became a little dignified. After a long while, "I can't take care of your emotional issues? You, but? You should know that love is important to an artist. Let's talk about how big the impact is, and you moved away at that time because you didn't want others to disturb her, but now you run to her all day, if you are photographed, it will not only affect the You, to her? It's not a good thing to say. "

    An Yuexin said "huh" and said, "I know."

    She had thought about what Zhao Li said, but she just couldn't help it. Control yourself, can't you stop thinking about it? Su Wan'er, can't help not seeing her.

    "Brother Li."

    "Tell me, what's the matter?" Hearing An Yuexin call himself that, Zhao Li knew that she must be again? Ordinary people, even if they were "really in love", would pretend to say no, but she "very simply admitted it".

    An Yuexin smiled? Laughed, "I've been seen..." She handed a crumpled photo in Zhao Li's direction, "I think? I want you to check this photo for me. No? I was tampered with, and I still want to know all the information about the man in the photo."