Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    #ID is "An Yuexin's head black fan"? A netizen suspected of exposing An Yuexin's relationship in the early morning of today#

    #安越心被?Photographed in a hot pot restaurant with a woman? Acting very intimate#

    #安越Heart likes women?

    #Only overnight, the whole network is full of An Yuexin's? Hot search.

    On the second day of the hot search, the microblog with the ID "An Yuexin's top brand black fan" was reported, and the Weibo post about An Yuexin's relationship was reported by ?Report There is no way to comment.

    How many days have passed? An Yuexin, apart from continuing to join the filming group, other jobs? Zhao Li helped her to push them down.

    "Ah Xin." Lin Yu handed a bottle of water to An Yuexin.

    An Yuexin looked up, took the water, and said lightly, "Thank you."

    "Are you okay?"

    These days? An Yuexin has been depressed all the time? She knew that this must have something to do with Su Wan'er. relation.

    Since that day, Su Wan'er has never appeared on the set again. That day? She found Su Wan'er standing outside the lounge door, so she deliberately hugged An Yuexin. Those words were not only for An Yuexin to listen to, but also for her. Tell it to Su Wan'er?

    An Yuexin has liked her for four years, but Su Wan'er has only known her for a few months. How can a few months compare with four years? She believes that as long as Su Wan'er is not around, she will definitely make An Yuexin happy. Fall in love with yourself again.

    She doesn't need anything now, she just wants An Yuexin, no matter what An Yuexin's attitude towards her is, she will never let go.

    An Yuexin said casually, "I'm fine, thank you for your concern." He was still so polite.

    "Don't you already know it's me? Can you stop talking to me in such a polite tone." Lin Yu sat next to An Yuexin, and reached out to hold An Yuexin's hand.

    An Yue retracted his hand in a heartbeat.

    Disappointment flashed across Lin Yu's eyes, and the corner of his mouth twitched bitterly, "Do you really hate me that much?"

    An Yue looked at Lin Yu lightly, "I'm used to it. Didn't you dislike me touching you before? Hand, As for the tone of speech, I use this tone to everyone, you are no different from others." What

    Lin Yu was referring to, An Yue knew, but now? How could she be in the mood to care about other things? People? Feelings.

    Now her mind is full of Su Wan'er, wanting to know where she is, going crazy and wanting to see her.

    "You know what I want? It's not like everyone else, what I want? It's you, can you stop pushing me away, okay?"

    An Yue frowned, Lin Yu's words were more like begging She, beg yourself to be with her? Lin Yu is so proud? A person should never have said such a thing to anyone.

    So humbling...

    But seeing Lin Yu like this, An Yue's heart was still calm. All her thoughts were only focused on one person, and that was Su Wan'er. She had a good time these days. Okay, did you eat well, did you sleep well, did you think of yourself like her.

    She is worried about her.

    Lin Yu kept saying, Su Waner's? How could a few months compare to hers? Four years, but has she forgotten how she spent those four years?