Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    Su Wan'er said "Yes", "What's the difference?"

    An Yuexin raised the corner of her mouth, took Su Wan'er's hand and said, "Yes, I will only hold you like this.

    " Whispered in the ear: "Keep low-key, there are other people here."

    Although? Every time An Yuexin said love words to her, her heart would be moved, and she liked it very much, but? In front of others, how much does she I will be a little embarrassed.

    An Yue raised his eyes, and looked coldly at the two people standing aside.

    Zhao Li: "The weather is good today."

    Wei Xiaohua: "Yes, it's really good."

    These two people are also very sensible, deliberately looking aside, pretending to be invisible, and talking about some irrelevant words.

    An Yue looked at Su Wan'er with a smile and shrugged, then led her and walked into the villa, and the other two followed them into the villa.

    Coming to the living room, a very familiar suitcase caught Su Wan'er's eyes. She still remembered that she and An Yuexin went to buy this suitcase together. At that time, they specially chose a large size, thinking that if they go together For travel, two people can share this suitcase.

    Su Wan'er pointed to the suitcase and asked, "This is it?"

    An Yue replied heartily, "I went back to the old building this morning to help you pack your things briefly. If there is anything else you need , We’ll just go and buy it when the time comes.”

    Su Wan’er: “You want me to move here so desperately? Live with you.”

    Help her pack all the luggage here? .

    "Who said no? Call me at five o'clock this morning and ask me to drive over to pick her up." A voice came from behind.

    An Yuexin looked back, and said angrily, "I will answer myself."

    Zhao Li smiled and said, "OK, I take back what I just said, and you answer it yourself."

    An Yuexin turned to look at Su Wan'er, and said very judoly: "Well, just like he said, it's urgent." Stay with Su Wan'er all the time.

    Zhao Li: "..."

    The moment An Yuexin and Su Wan'er looked at each other, both cheeks were blushing.

    Zhao Li raised his hand and looked at the watch on his wrist, cleared his throat, "Ahem, it's getting late, and it's time for us to go."

    The originally ambiguous atmosphere was suddenly broken by? Pulling back to reality, An Yue reluctantly took his eyes away from Su Wan'er, nodded, and let out a "hmm".

    When a few people walked out of the villa, An Yuexin told Su Wan'er to get in the car first and wait for her, and then called Wei Xiaohua aside.

    An Yuexin: "Your task in the future is to take good care of your sister Wan'er, and don't allow anyone to hurt her. This is a death order, do you understand?"

    Wei Xiaohua: "Understood."

    The reason why An Yuexin asked Zhao Li to help her The purpose of finding bodyguards is to protect Su Wan'er.

    In the nanny car.

    Zhao Li and Bai Xiaohua sat in the front row, while An Yuexin and Su Wan'er sat in the back row without a partition.