Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    It has been a while since An Yuexin joined the filming group.

    Su Wan'er was eating ice cream with a spoon in her hand, and flipped through the magazines on her lap from time to time.

    An Yuexin was watching the script next to her.

    Suddenly feeling a scorching gaze, Su Wan'er turned her head to look, An Yuexin stared at her with a smile in her eyes, Su Wan'er raised the ice cream in her hand, "Do you want to eat it?"

    She knew that An Yuexin didn't like sweets very much. Yes, but every time she feeds An Yuexin, An Yuexin will eat it.

    An Yuexin nodded, then brought her face closer to Su Wan'er, opened her mouth slightly, and said "Ah", with a soft and drawn out voice.

    Su Wan'er was stunned for a moment, her heart beat a little faster, her ears blushed, and she said shyly, "Actually, you don't need to get so close." That's what she said, but see? An Yuexin who was so soft and cute just now , she was moved.

    Digging out a small scoop of ice cream and handing it to An Yuexin's mouth, An Yuexin hooked the corner of his mouth, while eating the ice cream, he raised his eyes to Su Wan'er, his eyes were soft and lustful.

    In the next second, Su Wan'er picked up the magazine and blocked it in front of An Yuexin. She didn't want to let An Yuexin see her present appearance, "Look at the script." An Yuexin, whose

    face was blocked by the magazine, smiled helplessly and stretched out her hand to hold the script. Put the magazine away, "Wan'er, come with me? Let's do a play."

    "But I don't know how to act.

    " I'm afraid I'll forget it tomorrow."

    No wonder, she's famous for her memory.

    Look? Xiang An Yuexin looked expectant, "Well, then don't despise me." Su Wan'er still agreed.

    An Yuexin grinned, "No? I don't despise you."

    She was too happy, so how could she despise you.

    Su Wan'er looked serious and said, "Then what do I need to do?"

    An Yuexin picked up the script and flipped through it, then handed the script to Su Wan'er, and pointed, "Here, tomorrow will be filming this scene."

    " Oh." Su Wan'er replied blankly, "Then give me a few minutes to read first."

    "Yes."

    Su Wan'er looked down at the script seriously, while An Yuexin, who was sitting next to her, used her slender She picked up a strand of Su Wan'er's hair with her fingers and played with it. Su Wan'er was used to An Yuexin's behavior for a long time, and she was not affected by An Yuexin at all, and continued to read the script in her hand.

    After a while, Su Wan'er turned her head to look at An Yuexin, "Ah Xin, I see it."

    That is to say, she took a rough look.

    The corners of An Yuexin's mouth rose, "Then we? Can we start?"

    "Yes."

    Two people stood up.

    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————