Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    Su Wan'er was chewing on the hard-to-eat steak, and a blockage in her throat made her feel a little suffocated. Looking at the empty seat opposite and the plate of untouched steak, her eyes were moist , Tears flowed out involuntarily.

    She picked up the wine glass and drank it down, thinking, thinking, what messed up thoughts about the things she had prepared today, and all of a sudden, she felt a little wronged, uncomfortable, and really wanted to ?cry.

    the other side.

    An Yuexin stepped off the stage and turned her back to the auditorium. Her face was full of gloom, and there was a hint of desolation between her brows. Facing the congratulations from others, she also pulled the corners of her mouth into a stiff smile. , replied lightly thank you, very perfunctory.

    "Ah Xin, congratulations."

    An Yuexin looked up when she heard the sound. It was Lin Yu. She said shallowly, "Congratulations to you too."

    The result of this competition also followed the previous one? So, she? is the champion, Lin Yu is the runner-up, and Bei Zhiyan is the third runner-up.

    In the last life, during the entire competition, she helped Lin Yu do various analysis, helped her analyze the opponent's strength, analyzed the judges' preferences, and even helped her read their psychology, and compared Lin Yu's competition. Take care of your own game.

    And in this life, without my own help, Lin Yu also won the runner-up by relying on her own strength, but her performance far exceeded my expectations of her. Or dance.     Lin Yu smiled slightly: "Thank you." Then he looked at An Yuexin with some hesitation: "Well... they said they would celebrate together later, let me come and call you."     An Yuexin : "You guys go, I? I'm a little tired, so I won't go."     Lin Yu: "Then you go back and have a good rest." She didn't see the slightest bit of joy in winning the championship from An Yuexin's face, On the contrary, her eyes were filled with exhaustion.     An Yue let out a faint "hmm".

    After finishing all the interviews, An Yuexin got into Zhao Li's car, and handed him the trophy in his hand, "Take it."

    Zhao Li held the trophy in his hand, with a smile on his face. It was almost overflowing, "As expected of you, my vision is not wrong, I just say you will do it." When you praise An Yuexin, you never forget to praise Own.

    "You just want to be happy."

    Then take this as a gift from Zhao Li to her for knowing him well.

    In the last life, after she passed away, Zhao Li took care of all the affairs behind her.

    During that time, she, who had been transformed into a soul, had been following Zhao Li all the time, seeing him staring at her photos in a daze, and even taking out the trophies she had won before, and repeating them over and over again. Wiping everywhere, looking at the trophy in his hand, tears flowed from his eyes.

    Perhaps, he is the only one in that world who really cares about himself.

    "But why didn't you today? Didn't follow the script I gave you, and removed all the most important modifiers for me."

    Zhao Li's words brought An Yuexin back from his memory, inadvertently. She rolled her eyes at him for a while, "Because I? Never praise people like that, it doesn't fit my personality." She has never seen such a narcissistic person like Zhao Li, who praised himself I didn't show mercy at all.

    "That's what you said." Zhao Li looked at An Yuexin in the rearview mirror, and she asked with a serious look on her brows, "Why? I asked you to say this in your acceptance speech, don't you?" Are you happy?"