Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    "Boss, thank you for saving me just now." Lin Yu looked at Gu Yumo and Gu Yumo shrugged: "Saved you? The person who came here     was

    Ah Xin. I just gave you artificial respiration."

She was right just now, it was really An Yuexin who rescued her ashore.

    When she raised her eyes again to look in An Yuexin's direction, An Yuexin and Su Wan'er had already walked towards the villa.

    "Ah Xin, I didn't hurt you when I pulled you just now." Su Wan'er cared. Didn't she just now? Know where I got so much strength to be able to pull An Yuexin aside directly, and let her Didn't she? Carefully fell to the ground.

    "No." An Yue looked at Su Wan'er with squinted eyes and asked with a smile, "Why? Did you think of coming by yourself just now?"

    Su Wan'er did this just now, completely out of her expectation.

    Su Wan'er blushed suddenly, and hurriedly explained: "I'm afraid you're too tired." There was a flash of panic in her eyes, because she was guilty of guilt? Dare to look directly into An Yuexin's eyes, she herself didn't know why? Impulsive, but... She just didn't want An Yuexin to be like that.

    An Yuexin tilted her head and looked at Su Wan'er with a smile: "Is that really the case?"

    Su Wan'er gently pushed An Yuexin away: "That's it." She was afraid that if An Yuexin got closer, she would be exposed.

    "Okay, I see." An Yue rubbed Su Wan'er's hair heartily.

    When returning to the room, An Yuexin suddenly stopped, took a few steps back, and went back to lock the door.

    Su Wan'er turned her head to look at An Yuexin and asked, "What's the matter?"

    An Yuexin withdrew her hand, and said with a smile, "It's nothing?"

    Su Wan'er shrugged: "Then go and get your clothes, and I'll put hot water for you to take a bath."

    An Yuexin nodded, "Yes".

    When Su Wan'er looked at An Yuexin, she always felt that she was a little weird.

    Su Wan'er walked into the bathroom, looked at the bathtub in front of her, and couldn't help but sighed, how much water does it need to put in, what's the use of designing such a big bathtub?, Su Wan'er complained in her heart.

    This bathtub can accommodate several people.

    No? I don't know how long it took before she put the water in the bathtub.

    "Xin, the water is ready, you can come in and take a bath." Su Wan'er shouted outside, when she stood up, she accidentally bumped into a basket next to her, and all the rose petals in it spilled out, floating all over the bathtub.

    "You like this?" came a voice.

    Su Wan'er turned her head to look, and saw An Yuexin leaning against the bathroom door, looking at her with a faint smile on her lips.

    Su Wan'er immediately explained: "No? It's... I didn't get these petals."

    An Yue raised her eyebrows heartily, "Huh?"

    "I mean, I accidentally sprinkled these petals in."

    An Yuexin just smiled and said nothing.

    Su Wan'er frowned, feeling that no explanation was right.

    "Forget it, I'll go out, you can take a shower." As