Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Su Wan'er     called out: "Ah Xin."     An     Yuexin responded

    softly: "Huh?" Smile: "I'm joking."     "I know." An Yue said with a smile, how could she not know.

     "Ah Xin, you look so pretty when you smile." Su Wan'er has never been stingy when she said such words to An Yuexin. On the rosy cheeks.

     Su Wan'er looked down at An Yuexin, the two looked at each other, An Yuexin's eyes were very soft.

    After a while, An Yue raised his hand slowly and moved towards Su Wan'er's cheek, getting closer and closer. Su Wan'er's heart beat faster and faster, and her cheeks were flushed with blush.

     Just when An Yue's heart and hands were about to touch her face, Su Wan'er turned her face away shyly.     Her face is so hot now, if An Yuexin's hand touched her, wouldn't An Yuexin find out how embarrassing she would be.

    The corner of An Yuexin's mouth curled up into a faint smile, and he pointed his hand in the direction of Su Wan'er's face: "You... have foam here, I wanted to help you get rid of it." She didn't expect Su Wan'er to have such a big reaction.

     Su Wan'er simply wiped her face twice with the back of her hand, now she didn't care about the foam on her face at all, she felt very mad because of the swipe of her face away just now.

    Just like that, she seemed a little self-indulgent.

     Also, how could Ah Xin want to touch her face.

    Seeing that the foam on Su Wan'er's face was still there, An Yuexin stretched out his finger and said, "This is the place..." Afraid that his fingertips would touch Su Wan'er's face, he was cautious.

     Su Wan'er wiped it a few more times, looked up at An Yuexin and asked, "Is there any more?"

     An Yuexin smiled slightly and shook her head.

    When Su Wan'er looked at An Yuexin, a very happy smile appeared on her face.

    "What's the matter? Why are you smiling so happily all of a sudden." An Yuxin asked

    Su Wan'er and replied, "No, I just thought of something funny."

    Not long after, Su Wan'er washed An Yuexin's hair and left the bathroom. Before leaving, he told An Yue heartily, remember not to touch the water with his hands.

    It's like when eating, An Yuexin is not allowed to touch anything with soy sauce on it, saying that after eating soy sauce, the wound will leave scars, Su Wan'er even cares about her wound more than An Yuexin herself.

    No matter how many times Su Wan'er said such words, An Yue would not be annoyed, her eyes always flashed with emotion.

    When he came to the mirror, the corners of An Yuexin's mouth curled up. It turned out that the reason why Su Wan'er smiled so happily just now was because of this.

    She smiled helplessly, and when she pulled out a tissue and was about to wipe off the foam on her face, she suddenly stopped what she was doing as if thinking of something, and then made a gesture of scissors hands in front of the mirror, deliberately posing a very cute , and then took out his phone to take a selfie.

    After taking the photo, she sent the photo to Su Wan'er. When she put down her phone, she smiled sweetly in the mirror.

    When the message notification sounded, Su Wan'er picked up her phone and looked at it. It was a message from An Yuexin.