Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    The cake in front of her looked very delicate, it was a piece of strawberry mousse savory cake, Su Wan'er took a small bite, her eyes lit up immediately, um~ delicious.

    Then he handed a small bite of the cake to An Yuexin's mouth, and An Yue didn't even think about lowering his head to eat the cake.

    All eyes turned to the two of them.

    Sensing their burning eyes, Su Wan'er pretended to clear her throat, then continued to eat the cake with her head down as if nothing had happened, just now she forgot that they were still there...

    An Yuexin smiled faintly, as long as Su Wan'er was herself Anyone who finds it delicious will want to share it with her, but she ate the cake without even thinking about it, she is probably used to it.

    Gu Yumo said: "Wan'er, I want it too."

    Su Wan'er rolled her eyes inadvertently: "Eat it, I'll give it to you." Then she moved the whole cake directly in front of Gu Yumo.

    "I also want you to feed me." Gu Yumo said to

    everyone in a coquettish tone: "..."

    Su Wan'er glanced at her coldly, and said angrily, "I don't have hands!" Yu Mo will definitely take the opportunity to come out and make trouble, and she really saw her right.

    Being exposed all of a sudden, Gu Yumo pulled a meaningful smile from the corner of his mouth.

    This woman has a double standard.

    Afterwards, An Yuexin moved his untouched piece of blueberry cheesecake in front of Su Wan'er, so Ah Xin was always the best.

    Su Wan'er smiled sweetly at An Yuexin, and in the next second, she buried herself in An Yuexin's arms.

    An Yue's body froze, everything happened so suddenly.

    Everyone was taken aback.

    At this time, Gu Yumo looked towards the door, and several people in black suits were about to enter the coffee shop.

    She got up and stood up, then walked towards those people.

    When he came to them, he stretched out his hand to stop them, and issued an order to evict customers: "I'm sorry, the shop is closed now, and we don't entertain guests for the time being."

    Several people didn't pay attention to Gu Yumo at all, they just looked towards Su Wan'er and the others.

    When they were about to move on, Gu Yumo held the mobile phone in front of them with his slender fingers and shook it a few times. Several people saw that the alarm number had been entered on the screen of the mobile phone.

    "If you continue to move forward, then don't blame me for calling the police." Gu Yumo said in a threatening tone.

    Hearing Gu Yumo's words, the person standing at the front glanced at Gu Yumo with ruthless eyes, and then turned around. Looking at the people behind him, he said, "Let's go."

    With these people again, An Yuexin lowered his head and glanced at Su Wan'er in his arms, his eyes sank.

    At this moment, Su Wan'er could clearly hear An Yuexin's heartbeat.

    The fragrance on An Yuexin's body was tangy, it was a faint plum fragrance, very nice.

    "They're gone." An Yuexin said softly,

    Su Wan'er raised her head, her face was burning red.

    When she saw those people just now, she didn't know what to do, so she could only hide in An Yuexin's arms.