Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Before going home, Su Wan'er insisted that An Yuexin go to the hospital first.

    We all know how afraid Su Wan'er is to go to the hospital. Just hearing the word hospital makes her tremble all over, so it took her a lot of courage to propose it. An Yuexin can only obediently go to the hospital for examination.

    When they came to the hospital, the doctor gave An Yuexin a simple examination. Just after the examination, before the doctor could speak, Su Wan'er jumped in front of the doctor and said, "Doctor, did you prescribe her an examination?" Where? Where? Shanzi said, she might be hurt here, she might be hurt there.

    An unprofessional person "plays tricks" in front of a professional person, and the doctor inadvertently rolled his eyes at Su Waner. Su Waner probably realized that she was annoyed and smiled awkwardly.

    Perhaps in the eyes of others, Su Wan'er's appearance like this is indeed a bit annoying, but An Yuexin has a happy expression on her face, and she is fascinated by it.

    After the doctor completed the checklist, he saw Su Wan'er pushing a wheelchair and waiting beside him, and they all looked stunned.

    Later, the doctor said that An Yuexin could go for the examination by herself. Su Wan'er immediately retorted that she couldn't. ensure.

    In this case, in the eyes of the doctor, he was questioning his professionalism, and his face turned pale instantly.

    Jiang Yanxi and An Yuexin winked at each other.

    Jiang Yanxi: "Your family is really not afraid of death."

    An Yuexin: "Shut your mouth."

    Jiang Yanxi: "This is the truth, don't let people tell it? You? See for yourself This doctor's face is about to explode."

    An Yuexin: "..."

    Jiang Yanxi's words made An Yuexin unable to refute, and the doctor's expression was very ugly at the moment.

    "Wan'er."

    Su Wan'er turned her head to look, and saw that An Yuexin and Jiang Yanxi were already outside the doctor's office, and An Yuexin was sitting in the wheelchair that Su Wan'er had prepared for her.

    On the way to the examination, it was Jiang Yanxi who pushed An Yuexin.

    Several times, Jiang Yanxi wanted to kick the wheelchair directly and roughly. This kind of operation appeared in her mind over and over again, and she dared to let Jiang Yanxi do this kind of thing. An Yuexin promised to help her take a recent photo of Gu Yumo, can she bear it? I'm afraid it wasn't for An Yuexin who would be stepped on by her at this moment.

    Su Wan'er said, "Otherwise, I'll push it."

    "Just let her do this kind of heavy work." An Yuexin said it in a special way? Of course.

    The evil smile at the corner of An Yuexin's mouth was very wanton. Jiang Yanxi was being manipulated to death by her. In front of Jiang Yanxi, as long as Gu Yu's name was mentioned, she would have already lost more than half of it. The next one can only be obedient.

    Jiang Yanxi: "..."

    An Yuexin? In? Jiang Yanxi's mind? Died once, in the most tragic way? Jiang Yanxi's hands, Jiang Yanxi laughed in satisfaction , Hahahahahahaha~

    The two looked at her in bewilderment.

    Feeling the burning eyes of the two, Jiang Yanxi withdrew her smile for a second, and she didn't expect that she would laugh out loud and cleared her throat. "What else should I do?" Faster than flipping a book.