Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    Su Wan'er turned on the computer, and a topic that appeared on the hot search directly attracted her attention, #安越心时官方公告自己的圈外女友#, click on Open Contents, scroll down all the way, Su Wan'er His brows were tightly furrowed, with a bitter face.

    This topic accounted for the first hot search?.

    The content of the topic? It probably means that the contestant who is participating in a certain talent show is An Moumou, who is currently ranked first in the audience's online votes. She actually already has a girlfriend, or is she an outsider, but at present she Not going to make it public?.

    This article was posted by a netizen who is nicknamed An Yuexin's Tou? brand black fan. Doesn't this mean that An Yuexin's ID number has been reported directly, and the content is very good , just like the real thing.

    Seeing that Su Wan'er was stunned for a while, it was probably because she was the true deity, she herself felt a little guilty, and always felt that all these contents were pointing at her.

    The comments below exploded even more, and a large group of anti-fans from Qun'an Yuexin all ran out.

    "It's been known for a long time that she is gay, it's disgusting."

    "Wait for the official announcement, An Yue's heart will be confused!"

    "An Yuexin, get out of the entertainment circle!"

    "It's really hot eyes, just be honest Wait, txl is still on TV?"

    "Football!!!!"

    ...

    wait.

    Looking at these vicious comments towards An Yue, Su Wan'er's eyes were gloomy, and the scolding one after another caught her eyes, it was so dazzling and distressing.

    Just as Su Wan'er was typing on the keyboard one by one in response to those black fans, a voice came and called her, "Wan'er."

    Su Wan'er looked up and paused pause.

    She responded softly, "What can I do for you?"

    As soon as she saw Shi Jin, Su Wan'er remembered the photo that day, and she also avoided him intentionally or unintentionally these days How should I put it, I always feel a little embarrassed, although I know clearly that the person in that photo is not her.

    At this time, Shi Jin took out a bouquet of red roses from behind and handed it to Su Wan'er, with a smile on the corner of her mouth, "

    Wan'er , these flowers are for you." Mixed with a trace of embarrassment, "Send it to me?"

    Why did he send her flowers for no reason? Did he really have any thoughts on himself?

    Do it.

    At this moment, An Yuexin's face immediately appeared in Su Wan'er's mind. She was staring at herself angrily, holding her mouth, jealous like a child, and the milk voice ordered herself: " Don't pay attention to him."

    Su Wan'er's mouth inadvertently pulled a faint smile.

    Shi Jin lowered her head, bent slightly and handed the flower to Su Wan'er again, "Wan'er, please date me, I like you, from the first time I saw you, I have already fallen in love with you."

    He is telling himself? Confession?

    A piece of quiet.

    Shi Jin raised her head and looked at Su Wan'er, "Can you date me?"