Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    An Yuexin leaned against the pillow and sat on the bed, closed the book in his hand and put it aside casually, then reached out and opened the drawer next to him, and took out the mobile phone that was placed in the drawer.

    Bei Zhiyan, who was wearing earphones and listening to music, glanced at An Yuexin from the corner of her eye and began to swipe her phone again. She took off the earphones and looked at An Yuexin: "Xin, can I ask you something?" Is there a problem?"

    "Say." An Yue didn't care? She didn't look at Xiangbei Zhiyan, but she just lowered her head and stared at the phone in her hand. At this time, her phone was showing the power-on status.

    Bei Zhiyan faltered and said: "Did you quarrel with your girlfriend?"

    During this time, An Yuexin didn't go out every night like before. After evening training and taking a shower, she always sat on the bed and read a book for a while, and then started to use her mobile phone, almost every night? In this way, this made Bei Zhiyan not? ? Is it? I quarreled with Su Wan'er.

    As soon as Bei Zhiyan said this, An Yuexin's long eyebrows trembled, and Su Wan'er's sweet smiling face immediately appeared in her mind. Didn't the corners of her mouth raise slightly consciously, and said lightly: "No? Yes ."

    How long has it been since she saw Su Wan'er, it feels like centuries have passed.

    Miss her so much.

    "Then? Why don't you go out to find her now? Then you're here to check your phone when you're free."

    Before, An Yuexin didn't care how late the training was, even on rainy days. , but now so? Why are you free here? Playing with your mobile phone.

    An Yuexin pressed his mobile phone, and said: "You are too lenient."

    At this time, An Yuexin's mobile phone web login page displayed "Account is abnormal, your certain blog account is in an abnormal state, please immediately Activate the account and make sure it is used normally." She clicked on another page, "Internal error (9102), reload", obviously, she was reported.

    Bei Zhiyan: "I don't? I do? I care about you."

    An Yuexin: "If you really? want to care about me, please be quiet."

    Looking at An Yuexin, she saw her frowning slightly. Isn't she? Could she be angry? Bei Zhiyan let out an "oh" , then pick up the headset and put it on.

    She didn't know... An Yuexin frowned because she had been reported.

    After some operations, An Yuexin put the mobile phone aside, then put down the pillow, lay on his side with his hands on the pillow, and looked at Su Wan'er's photo on the bedside table.

    the other side.

    Su Wan'er was eating instant noodles while staring at the computer screen, looking at the people on the computer screen, the instant noodles in her hand were no longer fragrant.

    Su Wan'er didn't go to see the 10-to-8, 8-to-5 games. She couldn't get tickets to the scene, but she was afraid that An Yuexin would affect her when she saw her. Looking at An Yuexin's wonderful performance on the screen, she felt that her decision to distract An Yuexin and prepare for the game was the right one.

    Although she misses her very much.

    Wearing the vest of a lazy little fat cat, she posted a comment under the video?, which attracted a large number of An Yuexin fans to like and comment? At the same time, she was also targeted by black fans.