Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    This is the first time An Yuexin has looked at Lin Yu so seriously since his rebirth.

    She carefully observed Lin Yu's eyes and all the micro-expressions on her face.

    The ridiculous thing is that she can't see anything at all. Whether it was before or now, she can't understand Lin Yu.

    Lin Yu's gaze was also fixed on An Yuexin, and it could be seen from her eyes that she did not dislike An Yuexin.

    Everyone told Lin Yu to make good use of this opportunity, abuse Shen Lingling severely, and avenge the dozen or so slaps last time, but Lin Yu just smiled and shook his head.

    That's right, a kind girl like Lin Yu would definitely not be willing to do such a thing.

    So they all think that they judge the belly of a gentleman with the heart of a villain.

    But whether this is the case, only Lin Yu knows.

    Back when An Yuexin told Lin Yu about Shen Lingling's secret, she told Lin Yu that as long as she exposed Shen Lingling's secret, she would be able to take revenge, but Lin Yu refused, saying that she didn't want to be so cruel. It was exactly the same as it was then.

    As she said, Lin Yu did not expose Shen Lingling's affairs to the public. Although Shen Lingling was still in the entertainment industry, her situation was not as good as before.

    At that time, An Yuexin thought that Lin Yu was an angel. Of course, she didn't think that angels would do bad things.

    "Did you two know each other before?" Gu Yumo asked     .     An

    Yuxin and Lin Yu said in unison, "I don't know." , An Yue glanced at Gu Yumo with a piercing gaze, warning her that if she dared to say another word, she would die a miserable death.     Gu Yumo turned his head to look at Su Wan'er's coquettish tone and said, "Wan'er, look, I'm angry with you." After speaking, he hugged Su Wan'er's arm and rubbed against Su Wan'er's shoulder for protection.     Others were no longer surprised by Gu Yumo's behavior.

    Su Wan'er looked at Gu Yumo and chuckled, not only the smile on her face was fake, but even the laughter sounded fake.

    Then he ruthlessly took Gu Yumo's hand away, and only uttered two words: "It deserves it."

    Gu Yumo: "..."

    She was careless, she forgot that Su Wan'er and An Yuexin were exhaling from the same nostril.

    As long as An Yuexin said something, Su Wan'er felt it was right.

    As long as it was what Su Wan'er said, An Yuexin would do it.

    The director over there is already telling the staff to get ready.

    Before Lin Yu walked over, he received cheers from everyone.

    Except for An Yuexin, of course.

    "Lin Yu, don't be nervous, it doesn't matter if you can do it a few more times." The director looked at Lin Yu and shouted, he seemed to be in a good mood.

    Hearing this, Shen Lingling frowned. She would have lost her temper a long time ago, but now she doesn't dare to complain.

    At that time, the show was casting actors, and one day he received a call from Shen Lingling's agent, and he wanted to refuse on the spot.

    Shen Lingling's reputation in this industry is extremely bad, and she also likes to play big names. Just because he used Shen Lingling as the heroine in his last drama, he was almost pissed off. In the end, the two of them had a very unpleasant fight. Shen Lingling These three words have basically been blacklisted by him.