Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Su Wan'er turned over and slowly opened her eyes. At this moment, a strange face came into her eyes. She was startled, and subconsciously moved aside. The man was smiling and looking at her with his chin propped up.

    "You're awake."

    Su Wan'er frowned. She was obviously together with An Yue just now, and the two of them should be kissing in the women's bathroom at the recording site.

    Why is she lying on a strange bed now?

    Also, who is this person?

    Now? Her heart is full of various? Questions.

    "You are?"

    "Me, my name is Bei Zhiyan."

    "This is?"

    "This is my room."

    "Your room? Why am I in your room?"

    Bei Zhiyan smiled? : "Your partner asked me to take care of you here."

    Su Wan'er frowned, and asked with a puzzled face: "What partner?" Since

    when did she have a partner? How did she not know?? Why does this person speak so strangely? He really is a weirdo. This is Su Wan'er's first impression of Bei Zhiyan.

    "It was An Yuexin who carried you back and put you on her bed? Isn't An Yuexin your partner? She can tell me that you are her partner, isn't it? There was a hint of a smirk unexpectedly.     If An Yue knew that Bei Zhiyan would give her such a hat while she was away, even if she was killed, she would not ask Bei Zhiyan to help take care of Su Wan'er.     Su Wan'er's face suddenly turned red, and the expression on her face became very shy. She didn't directly deny it on the spot.     "Where did she go?"     "She said she was afraid that you would be hungry when you woke up, so she should cook for you downstairs now?"

    Su Wan'er got up and put on her shoes, "Then I'll go find her."

    Bei Zhiyan reached out to stop her, "Hey, don't go, just wait for her here, we are not allowed to bring people back here? If someone finds out If An Yuexin brings you back, then An Yuexin will be violating the rules."

    Hearing Bei Zhiyan's words, Su Wan'er sat down in fright, "Then I won't go."

    "Are you really? People are more beautiful than photos? More, the skin is whiter." Bei Zhiyan suddenly moved closer to Su Wan'er, staring at her, Su Wan'er subconsciously stepped back, "The facial features are more refined, they are indeed very beautiful."

    "Photo? What photo? "

    Bei Zhiyan pointed to the bedside table next to Su Wan'er. Su Wan'er turned her head to look, and there was a picture of her in a frame on the bedside table.

    Why is her photo here? So An Yuexin has always kept his own photos with him?

    She suddenly had a sore nose.

    Before, she was afraid that An Yuexin would forget herself. When An Yuexin left, she thought about asking An Yuexin to bring something from home, so that at least An Yuexin would think of her when she saw it.

    However, An Yuexin refused at that time, unexpectedly, she secretly took away? her own? photo.

    Just as Su Wan'er reached out to pick up the photo frame, at this moment, An Yuexin walked in with a bowl in his hand, looked at Su Wan'er with the corners of his mouth raised, and said softly, "I woke up.