H.Y.D.R.A

*Tom Holland's Peter Parker*

Your father wasn't a good man, hundreds of skeletons were buried at his hand without a proper memorial and no good byes from family or loved ones. You weren't part of the official business known on on data programme, but you did work despite his wishes of not wanting you anywhere near the big fights, so all you did were small out of the country business. One pro of having a murderous father is that he would do anything to protect you. Or so you thought.

The building was falling way down and time slowed as you watched it from the roof of the building beside it. You were pulled from your bedroom window just as the whole frame started to fall. You captor was hidden behind vibrant colours of blue and red, alongside another who wore no mask of her own. You instantly recognised her as one of your fathers latest escapees, however you weren't used to seeing her without her brother.

The hurt look in her eyes with the way she held herself was like a cry for help locked behind a cold exterior and you knew what happened when you locked eyes. You shook your head and a hand flew to cover your mouth as you mumbled the same word over and over until Wanda Maximoff's arms wrapped around you. As she held you in her embrace you lifted your head to see the other crouched on the edge of the roof as if he were ready for anything.

Pulling away from the young woman you shared a sad smile with her and a nod in understanding. But your gaze slowly fell to look at the destruction laying on the streets below you. You realised that if it weren't for the pair standing with you right now, you would have been crushed beneath all the rubble along with everyone else working the late hours of the night within your fathers base.

Your attention was brought back to the roof when you heard Wanda and the other person conversing about something in hushed tones, you also took notice of how five other people had joined the three of you. You knew them as Iron man, Captain America, Blackwidow, Hawkeye and Dr. Strange, also known as the Avengers: a group of people who have been working for as long as you could remember to stop your father and his team.

The dawn of realisation was firm on your face as you knew tonight would be the night you die as your father's death followed close behind. But from the calm and constructive expressions across all of their faces you couldn't fathom your own confusion. What did they want from you? And how did they know what building to blow up without hurting the most people? But then it all came to you, they expected answers, ones you could give them if you wanted to.

You were a normal human yourself, well, as normal as you were considered to everyone at hydra. Ever since you could hold a knife you were trained to use one to the best best of your ability, you were taught every move in the history of combat and boy were you strong for a woman in her early 20's. You were your fathers greatest weapon and when push came to shove it was easy to take anyone down when necessary wether that meant killing them or deceiving them, you could do it. It was your job as the boss's daughter and as the best agent in your sector.

Blackwidow, who you formally knew as Natalia Alianova Romanova from a few previous affairs, expecially the one in Budapest. You shared a curt nod between the two of you but your defences were immediately put back up when Ironman's tech suit pulled back and he stepped out of the casing to stand infront of you as the suit hovered evenly behind him. You raised your eyebrows and stared at him as he looked around himself at his little team of heros.

"What do you want Stark? If you wanted to blow up my father like everyone else in the country, you should have hit the other base across town. Information done, can I go now?" you heard both Wanda and Natasha let out a small laugh but compress it easily when Tony glared at them.

"No. And don't try, I have four more guys waiting down there and I doubt you will get to the edge of the rooftop before Little Whitchy over there has a hold on you with her magic."