comfort

*Andrew Garfield*

I was sitting in my bedroom, thinking about a lot of things when a knock on my bedroom door startled me "honey, someone is here for you" i heard my mum shout. "Just send them up mum".
She did because a few seconds later, Andrew walked into my room.

"Andrew what are you doing here?"

He shuts the door behind him and slides down it, tears rapidly spilling from his eyes. Making me jump up and rush over to him, sitting down and pulling him into my arms. He dug his face into my chest and begun to take deep breathes. "Hey, what happened?" It takes him a little while to asnwer me, slightly pulling away from me so he could look me in the eyes "it's my mum."

As soon as he said those words my heart dropped, i guess it's the fact that i know what it feels like. Also knowing that i literally (very secretly) love this boy.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he shook his head no and I sadly smiles at him before cupping his face in my hands "Andrew i know it may seem impossible right now but it will be okay". He nodded before slightly smiling "you're right".

I could tell he was trying to convince himself that it was true. But the thing is, i know it will be, because i'm going to always be here for him. To help him et through it.

"Wanna stay and watch some movies to take your mind off it?"
he nodded and i helped him up, taking him over to the bed. We both got comfy and i put on a random movie. Much to my liking he let me snuggled up to him, wrapping his arms around me and sighing in content, pulling the blanket further up to cover us.

His father fell ill a few months ago and hasn't been well at all and it wasn't long until...well the inevitable happens. Y/n knew she wasn't going to let Amdrew cross that bridge alone when it came.