protective ex boyfriend

*Tom Holland*

Not mine.

A few months ago you and tom broke up, from a long relationship. Now you were with someone called ben, who didn't seem to grasp what a good boyfriend meant.

You were at an event and you brought him with you, whilst he went to get a drink you came across tom.

"Y/n, hello! I thought I'd see you at some point"

"I thought that too, hello tom"

"How's it going?"

You accidentally tighten your jaw but quickly relaxe to make the action go unnoticed but you fail, miserably much to your dismay.

"Yeah...it's good, all good what about you? How's it going with the new girl?"

"It's not actually, we broke up a little while after it started"

"Oh, I'm sorry tom"

But before the two of you could converse more ben came over with two glasses which he put down on the table beside him as he moved to stand next to you.

You watched as he eyes tom before turning to you "can we have a word outside babe?"

"Well I was-"

"Y/n"

"Okay, yea" you turn to look at tom with a smile plastered onto your face "I'll be back in again soon, I hope to catch you again before I leave"

"Yeah"

Ben subtly drags you from the hall and takes you around the back of the building to the garden which had very few people standing around it.

"What now ben? What could I have possibly done this time?"

"I told you I didn't want you speaking to him today didn't I?"

"I had too! He spoke to me, it would've been weird if I ignored him"

"I don't care! Next time listen to me or I swear to god-"

"Or you'll what?"

Both you and ben turned your head at the voice to find a very serious tom staring at ben.

"Go on what will you do to her?"

"It's none of your business mate, now why don't you go back inside and stop worrying about it"

"My guess is you'll hit her again, see what I mean? The bruise she's obviously tried to cover up, yes I mean the one surrounding her right cheek bone"

"Like I said, leave it alone!"

You grabbed onto ben's arm and pulled at him "ben don't, leave it alone"

"No" he pulls his arm away from you making you stumble back.

You look up to see tom staring daggers into ben's as your boyfriend turned to look at you.

Ben walked towards you and grabbed your shoulders, you looked past him to see Harry : tom's brother was holding tom back.

You looked up and met eyes with a fuming ben "I'm sorry"

"You just had to go against me didn't you y/n? I asked one simple thing of you and you didn't listen!"

He pulled his hands away from your shoulders to immediately wrap them around your neck.

Almost a second later his grip was loosened as you were pulled back by paddy. When you focused your vision you looked up and saw tom punching ben in the face.

"Keep your hands off the love of my life you asshole!"

Tom would've knocked him out if it wasn't for harry pulling him away and security dragging ben away from you and off the premises.

Despite the fact that everyone was staring at the four of you, you gently pulled away from paddy with a thankful smile and walked staright over to tom. You grabbed his jacket and pulled him away from the crowd which eventually dispersed.

You took tom through the building and up a set of stairs to stand in the hallway.

"Why did you do that?"

"Because no one hurts you and gets away with it"

You shake your head "yea, well you did didn't you?"

"Maybe, but I didn't let myself get away with it and I especially didn't let him. You didn't deserve that and you sure as hell didn't deserve that bruise y/n"

You look down at the floor and mutter a quick "fuck it"

"What?"

You didn't respond and tom didn't have enough time to say anything else because you had already smashed your lips onto his.

When you pulled away he was staring at you, raised eyebrows "what was that for?"

"I don't know but don't make me regret it"

"Not a chance"

He pulled you back in for another kiss and cupped your face as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

The two of you pulled away again and tom looked down at your neck to see a bruise already forming "your neck y/n it's-"

You shake your head "tom it's fine" a grin appears on your face "since when did you have glasses?"

Tome smiles too "a while, what? You don't like them?"

"No they're cute, I like them"

"Good" he leans down and kiss you again, after filling away he pecks your forehead and pulls you into a gentle hug.

Poor ben. Lmao not really ;)