public reveal

*Tom Holland*

Not mine.

You and Tom holland were costars in his newest movie : Spiderman Homecoming.

The film was only released a few months ago and everyone who was standing in the room you two were having an interview in was going crazy.

The crowd finally quieted down and the interviewer looked at you with a kind smile "So Y/n, Tom how are you both today?"

Tom smiled as you answered the question first "Well, Umm I have to say it's great"

Tom nodded "I'm gonna agree with Y/n. I mean neither of us thought we would come this far so it's...it's been great"

The interviewer nodded with a smile as he looked out to the crowd, he pointed at a girl and she stood up as she was handed a microphone.

You smiled as you waved at her and she returned it.

The interviewer known as Mark smiled as he gesture to you and Tom "Go ahead"

Tom chuckled as he smiled at the girl "Hello, what's your name?"

The girl smiled brightly "Um, my name's Rose"

You nodded a little "Hello Rose"

"Hey, I have two things I want to say"

Tom nodded kindly "Go ahead"

"Well I just wanted to say that I loved the movie, you were both amazing"

You giggled a little as she continued talking.

"And I also wanted to ask Tom something"

You watch as Tom's face light up and he nods at the girl.

Rose's smile seemed to grow "I saw some behind the scenes videos a little while ago and I wanted to know why you always kept getting caught stealing food from the cast food truck"

Both you and Tom chuckled as you locked eyes causing the audience to laugh as well.

Tom held his microphone up with a small laugh "Well me and my girlfriend were always hungry so-"

He was cut off by Mark "Wait. Girlfriend? Tom who is this mystery girl? Can you elaborate?"

Everyone laughed as Tom muttered an "Oh shit" into the microphone.

His lips tugged into a straight line just because he was thinking of your reaction to his words. He slowly turned his head to where you were sitting beside him, slightly chewing your bottom lip.

You sighed and nodded at him, signalling him to tell them.

Tom brought his mich back up to his mouth and nervously chuckled "Well you see, my girlfriend is closer than you all think"

The crowd erupted in loud uproars and Mark quickly quieted them down.

Rose smiled "So, who is it? Where is she?"

Tom shuffled towards Y/n and put his arms round her shoulder "She's right here"

Your face turned bright red as you leaned against his chest and put the mich to your mouth "Hi guys"

The crowd staring shouting again and Tom gently kissed your temple "Sorry darling"

You looked up with a giggle "Theu were going to find out sooner or later weren't they?"

Tom smiled "I suppose they were"

The interview kept going like normal until one boy stood up and took the mich.

Neither you or Tom could see who it was due to the fact he was wearing a hood to hide his face but you had an itch and it was going to be hilarious.

"I have a question for Y/n"

Mark nodded "Ask away"

The whole room was silent until he spoke "Y/n. Marry me"

Your eyes widened as you moved forward in your seat and Tom's face scrunched up as he sat forward.

You slightly smiled "Who are you?"

The boy took off his hood to reveal a grinning Harry Holland.

You laughed as you stood up "Harry!" You handed your mich to a laughing Tom and hurried down the stage to hug the boy.

When you had received a hug from the boy, you returned to your seat back on stage next to Tom with a grin. He pulled you closer to him and gently whispered "You're not going to marry my brother are you?"

You grinned up at him "Maybe"

He playfully shook his head "That's not funny Y/n"

You picked up your mich and brought it to your lips "Who thinks I should marry Harry Holland?"

The whole room filled with cheers and shouts or agreement from the crowd.

Mark made them be quiet again and brought Harry up to the stage.

Tom got up and gave his brother a weird bro hug but jokingly put him in a head lock "She's my girlfriend dude!"

You laughed and looked to the crowd "That's it guys we'll be back tho!"

You gently and playfully dragged the Holland's off stage with a grin.