anaesthetic and gorgeous girlfriends

*Tom Holland*

You're sitting on a chair beside Tom's bed in his room as be sleeps.

He had his wisdom teeth removed a few hours ago and has slept since he got home.

Tom lst's out a grunt as he wakes and tries to sit up, you gently help him being careful not to hurt him or make him uncomfortable.

He looks at you "Hey, you're gorgeous, what's your name?"

You chuckled a little "You know who I am Tom, I'm Y/n"

He smiled, looking like he was slightly drunk "Well Y/n, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"I am your girlfriend Tom, here's an ice pack for your cheek" you hand him the ice pack but he holds your hand instead.

You gently pull your hand away and watch as he clumsily fails to hold the ice pack against his jaw.

His eyes portray how curious he is "You're my girlfriend, since when?"

You nod at him solfty "Since 8 months ago" you try to stifle a laugh as he lookes at you dreamingly.

"Wow. I am so cool if I can get a girlfriend as beutiful at you" he grins widely as he does a small dance, staying seated on the bed.

You smile as your turned around to see Harry, Sam and Paddy all standing around the room filming the whole thing. You turn back to face your boyfriend "Tom, what are you doing?"

He stopped doing his little dance and looked up at you "I'm celebrating"

You smiled even more "Why are you celebrating Tom?"

"Because I have the most beutiful girlfriend in the whole wide world"

His brothers start to laugh, causing you to join in.

A few hours later, Tom was now fine the anaesthetic had stopped working and he was sat next to you on the couch.

You were watching a film but paused it once you heard a video from his phone playing.

You looked up at your boyfriend to see his confused features as he watched the video you and his brothers uploaded from earlier.

He watched the video a few times before looking up at you with a straight face "I mean, I wasn't lying was I"

You shook your head "Maybe a little Tom, maybe a little"

You watched as his whole demeanor changed, he looked so sweet and loving "Don't say that"

"Say what?"

"That you're not beutiful"

He gently cups your face to make you lock eyes and hold the contact "You are gorgeous" he planted kissed all over your face as you let out soft giggles.

He pulled his face away from yours but he kept his hands cupping your face "I hope you know that Y/n because you are beutiful"

You nodded a little so he shook his head "No, I want to hear you say it"

You huffed a little "Okay Tom, I'm beutiful"

A grin found it's way onto his face "There you go princess"

He watched as your face flushed bright red at the nickname.

Tom always seemed to make you flustered at the nicknames he would give you, even infront of his brothers.

You leaned forward and connected your lips.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you onto his lap. The movement made you squel and he took the opportunity to slip his tounge into your mouth.

When you pulled away you chuckled a little "God Tom, the things you do to me"

He shook his head with a grin "No Y/n. The things you make me want to do to you"

Your face flushed red again as you burried your face into his chest.

Tom smiled as he pulled a blanket over your back and you snuggled into his lap.