noticing you

*Tom Holland*

You were at some sort of interview for the cast of No Way Home, sitting beside your bestfriend Ellie.

Along the table on the stage sat in their order was: Toby Maguire, Andrew Garfield, Benedict Cumberbatch, Zendaya, Jacob Batalon, Tom Holland, Marisa Tomei and Jon Watts.

You were sitting amongst every one else in the room, waiting for the interview to begin.

A little while after it had the spokesman looked out to the audience and smiled as he pulled the microphone to his lips "So I thought it would be fun to have all of you ask the questions today...so sho wants to go first."

You smiled to yourself as every girl around you screamed at the spokesman, begging to ask a question.

When you had stopped observing the people around you and looked up at the cast you accidentally locked eyes with a joyful looking Tom. You immediately looked away and tried your best not to blush.

You were coincidentally the same age as Tom, a few months younger if that. But you didn't know him, you were just a fan. Except that didn't stop you from basically falling for him, already knowing he had no idea that you even existed.

The interview went on, perfectly normal for a little longer until the spokesman pointed at you and had someone hand you a mich as you slowly stood up from your seat.

The spokesman who had not long introduced himself as Max smiled down at you from the stage "Do you have a question for any of the cast members?"

You stuttered for a moment before nodding "Andrew...hi?"

Andrew waved a little and smiled back at you "Hey."

"I was wondering if you think your Peter Parker found the closure he needed when he caught Mj?"

You watched as a kind smile made it's way onto Andrew's face as he nodded a little "I think he did...I think that saving Mj was his way of redemption and I hope everyone else thinks so too."

You nodded at him as held the mich back up to your mouth "Thank you!"

"No thank you!"

You handed the microphone back to the man who gave it to you and took a seat, after paying attention and listening to the questions you felt a pair of eyes on you. Once you turned around to look in that direction, you locked eyes with Tom again.

Your eyes went wide and he smiled at you before smoothly turning his head to talk with Jacob from across the table. A pink tint spread across your cheeks and from beside you, Ellie nudged you.

"What?"

"Tom was looking at you!"

"I know!"

"And you were looking at him!"

You slowly nod your head at Ellie and shrug your shoulders "Well obviously, we're here to pay attention to the actors Ellie..."

Ellie nodded and nudged you again, tilting her head towards the front table. So you followed her gesture and turned back around to lock eyes with Tom.

This time he was the one to blush, grinning to himself as you too went crimson.

You slowly moved your head to look around and locked eyes with a grinning Zendaya.

...

After the interview was over, you and your friend made it back to your shared apartment and settled in.

You got comfortable on your sofa and put a movie on but decided to go on your phone. You went straight to Instagram and pressed on Tom Holland's story, clicking through it as you looked at the photos he took with his fans.

Until you stopped and stared at the screen, your eyes wide as you let out a nervous squeal.

What you saw on Tom's story:

He was looking for you?

What the hell?

Oh my god!!