promises and batman

*Andrew Garfield*

Not mine.

You sat in Andrew's named chair with a blanket wrapped around your shoulders. You were awfully tired and told Andrew you would sit there until he finished filming the scene he had to get done today. Well tonight.

It was 11:25pm and you were beyond tired, but you didn't want to leave as you had promised him you'd wait until he was done.

Andrew looked over at you as one of the camera women was sorting out his suit and saw how you were desperately trying to stay awake.

You nodded at him telling him you were okay but he shook his head with a smile "Y/n go back to my trailer and go to sleep I'll be there later" you shook your head at him and rubbed your eyes.

You looked up and the the left of you as his costar Emma came to stand beside you "Y'know he won't mind if you go go sleep, he knows how exhausted you are"

You shook your head again "No, I promised him I'd be here and watch this. I'm not breaking my promise" she nodded at you before wrapping an arm around your shoulder "Still you look like you're ready to sleep for days"

You leaned into her side "I feel like it, but a promise is a promise and I'm not one to break them"

"Okay, well remember he won't be mad at you if you accidentally do"

"I know"

She gently pulled her arm away and walked over to stand beside your boyfriend infront of the camera. You were trying to pay attention but your eyes kept closing no matter how many times you opened them.

About an hour and a half later, Andrew was dressed in the clothes he left the hotel room in this morning. He walked over to you and smiled at the sight.

You were asleep in his named chair with the blanket wrapped around you, up to your shoulders.

Her gently picked you up bridal style and turned around to be met face to face with his director.

The man smiled at him "She's a keeper Andrew, don't forget that"

He nodded "I won't. Goodnight"

Andrew kept you firmly in his grasp as he walked through the parking lot and towards his car. He gently placed you into the front passenger seat and put your seat belt in, walking round to take his seat in the drivers seat.

As he started the engine you stirred and opened your eyes, you turned slightly to be met with his smile.

"Hey baby"

He nodded at you "Hey, go back to sleep love"

You chuckled a little bit, taking the blanket off and stretching "Nope. I'm awake now, I'm sorry I fell asleep in there. I didn't mean too"

"Y/n, honestly it's okay. You were tired I know you were"

"Thank you and from what I saw you did an amazing job spidey"

He chuckled at you as he leant forward and gently placed his lips on yours, you smile into the kiss gently cupping his face.

When you pulled away he pecked your lips before leaning back in his seat and putting his hands on the wheel "Let's go back to the hotel room yea?"

You nodded with a cheeky smile "Yes, when we get back can we watch Batman?"

He chuckled at you, starting to pull out of the parking lot "We can watch Batman but we gotta make a pit stop first"

You tilted your head has he took one hand off the wheel to hold yours "Why? Where are we going?"

He glanced at you with a grin "It's a secret, but a good one"

"Okayyyyy"

After making a pit stop and having to wait in the car as Andrew ran into the shop. A few minutes later he cam back out and put two bags into the back seat before driving back to the hotel.

You checked back in and made it to the room, stealing one of his shirts and getting comfortable on the bed. Andrew joined you and emptied the two bags onto the bed, out fell loads of sweets and a few different drinks.

You looked up at Andrew with a grin "You are too good for me" you cupped his face and brought him down to give him a kiss before slowly pulling away and pressing play on Batman.

Later falling asleep after watching four more movies.