sick kisses

*Tom Holland's Peter Parker*

You got really sick and decided to spend the day at home in your bed because you didn't want to go to school.

A little later on in the day, you noticed your phone kept buzzing and when you looked at the screen you had 18 missed calls from your boyfriend Peter Parker.

The boy was really worried and throughout the schoolday his nerves kept growing, so after school he hurried to the shops.

Peter grabbed loads of snacks brought you a fluffy blanket and put them all in a rucksack before heading to yours.

You heard a knock on your front door but chose to ignore it as you didn't want to move.

You then heard the front door open and close so you turned in your bed and pulled your hood over your head.

Within a matter of seconds you bedroom door opened and then closed a few seconds later. You felt something weigh your matress down a little so you turned around and sat up to see Peter looking at your, his eyes full of sorrow.

"What are you doing here Peter?"

You crossed your arms over your chest and held your hoodie closer to you whilst you waited for an answer.

"When you didn't show up to school today and you didn't answer my calls I knew something was up. I guess I was right, what's wrong bubs?"

You shook your head, avoiding his gaze "I don't feel well, that's all. It's nothing to worry about Peter"

"Of course it is Y/n. You're not feeling well, why didn't you tell me?"

"It would've distracted you from school and you don't need that"

Peter shuffled closer to you and gently pulled you into his lap "Y/n, bubba, you're okay. I'm here and I have some things for you"

You looked up at him and tilted your head in confusion.

You watched as he opened the bag and pulled out a grey fluffy blanket, he gently sat it over your shoulders with a smile as he kissed your temple.

You then watched as he reached over and emptied his rucksack onto the bed. Your face lit up as you noticed how much snacks fell out and looked up at Peter.

He gently cupped your face and pressed his lips to yours. You kissed back as your hands reached up to wrap around his neck and thread your hands through his hair.

When you pulled away, he rested his forehead on yours and you smiled lightly "You're going to be ill too Peter, so stop kissing me"

He immediately kisses you again, holding your chin with his index finger, when he pulled away he grinned at you "If it means I get to kiss you all the time then it's worth it"

Before you can say anything, you sneeze making Peter chuckle at you "Shut up Parker!"

"Oh!" He laughed "We're back to last names are we L/n?"

You shook your head as you placed your lips against his again gently kissing him.

The moment you pulled away, you burst out into a fit of giggles when he started tickling you "Peter stop! Please! Have mercy Spiderman!"

He laughed at your words "Nope! I'm gonna tickle the sickness out of you Y/n!"

Laughter filled you house as he continued to tickle you with a grin plastered across his face.