emotional teather and civil war

*Tom Holland's Peter Parker*

Not mine.

You're standing with you dad on team cap, your hands glowing violet like wanda's.

Steve and tony are trying to talk things out but are mostly tearing eachother down like usual.

Everything was running smoothly until spiderman swung into the picture and stole cap's sheild. After he landed ontop of a car he started rambling to tony.

You recognised his voice as a boy from your science class at school and after he took off his mask your suspicion was confirmed, this boy was peter parker.

You rolled your eyes as he looked at you and pointed "y-you're y/n? Why are you h-here?"

"Peter meet my dad dumbass"

You gesture to clint and weakly smile earning a firm nod from him, when you turn to look at tony his jaw is set tightly "you're choosing the wrong side little barton"

"You may be right, but your morals are wrong stark. And before you say-" you cough a little and straighten your back getting ready to imitate him "-your'e too young too understand what's going on" you return back to your usual voice and roll your eyes "your thoughts are right but your morals are wrong so naturally you're making the problem worse by trying to make it better. Get it?"

Tony turns his head to look at clint "keep your child in line barton"

Both you and clint, like farther like daughter roll your eyes at him.

The fight starts and you watch as tony sends peter after sam and bucky, you use your magic to fly through the air and into the airport building after the three.

"Peter i won't fight you just let bucky go. he needs this"

"Yea? Well mr stark said not to trust you so I'm gonna stick with-"

You use your power to blast him back and hold him against the wall "Sam! Get him out of here! Oh and Bucky? Nice arm" you smirk at him and receive a wink as the pair turn and run.

You turn to look back at peter and sigh "look parker, I want to be civil with you but I need you to understand why I'm on cap's side"

"He said you'd do this! Just pit me down it's-it's hurting"

You let out a gasp as you let your magic fade, gently dropping him to kneel on the ground.

You rush over to him and kneel infront of him "are you okay? I didn't mean to hurt you I'm sorry"

"Y/n just calm down"

"Shut up! Just say here I have to help my dad I'll be back okay?"

"No no no no. Stark needs my help so I have to-"

"No peter. You're staying here"

You rise your hand to gently tap his forhead with your fingertips and watch as he slowly falls back to lie. You sigh as you get back up and hurry outside to see wanda lying in vision's kneeling arms.

You saw clint and natasha fighting but definitely not to their best abilities, you knew they didn't want to hurt eachother.

You saw both rhodey and tony flying back towards the ground. No. You saw rhodey falling and tony trying to save him.

Fuck!

You eye your farther and get a warning glance not to do it, but you ignore him and use your magic to fly towards the pair.

You land on the ground a few feet away from where rhodey would crash land and took a deep breathe. You held your hands out and created a purple glowing square cover the grass where he would land.

You jolt your hands forward and hold the energy in your hands, your eyes beginning to glow purple.

3    2    1!

Rhodey landed on your energy tablet and you gently let it fade so he was lying on the floor. Your eyes stopped glowing and you pushed forward, taking off his mask and tony landed across from you, the other side of rhodey.

He looks up at you, a glare visible across his features and he raised his hand.

You instantly got what he was doing and raised your hands, creating a barrier between the two of you. Tony blasted a ray from his iron suit and you went skidding back against the grass, not looking your footing.

You kept your powers going and instead of kept flying back, you felt your back hit flush into someone's chest.

You stopped moving and felt arms reach infront of you to hold your wrists and steady your arms. When you looked at your hands, you see the red and blue colour if the suit and notice it's peter.

"How...how are you awake?"

"Wanda woke me up, said you needed someone to be an emotion teather believe me now?"

"For both our sakes you are so lucky I don't hate you" you turn your head back to look at tony who was still shooting the ray at you "Tony please! It's draining me again! Please!"

You watch as the ray stops and your magic quickly follows, you stumbling back into peter's arms.

He carefully picks you up bridal style and carries you back to stand on the concrete with everyone else.

Clint, natasha, wanda, vision, cap, t'challa and scott and rushed forward and peter gently tightened his grip on you and you nusseled into his chest.

Everyone got back to stark towers and you're put on bed rest by the whole team, tony keeps trying to show how sorry he is and you've repeatedly trying to say that it's okay. Peter won't leave your side and if he does, it's to go toilet, get you food or tell everyone to shut up in the next room.