fan accounts

*Andrew Garfield*

Before you read you should know d/f/a/n means your daughter's favourite actor's name.

You were sitting in the living room and your 10year old daughter came into the living room with a bright smile and her tablet.

"Whatcha doing there bubs?"

"I want to show you something mummy!"

You gently pull her onto your lap with a smile and support her as she sat there. She looked up at you before unlocking her tablet and going onto her tiktok.

Once she opened her tiktok and went onto her account a smile reached it's way onto your face as you read the username.

x._(d/f/a/n)_.x

"Would you like to know something Issey?"

She beamed up at you as you gently placed her tablet on the coffee table infront of you.

"Well I had a fan account once"

"Really?"

"Yes, it was a really special one too about a really handsome man"

"But what about daddy?"

"Now here's the thing, daddy isn't mad about it. Do you want to know why?"

The fact that she was oblivious to the fact it was about someone she already knew so well her smile made it even more of a story to tell.

"Why? Who was it about?"

You smile down at her, but before you can answer for yourself someone does for you "It was about me"

You grinned as you gently picked up Issey before standing up and walking over to your husband. He took her from your hands and held her at his hip.

"Andrew, I was telling my story"

"I remember the stories you came up with all those years ago y/n"

Your eyes widen as you shake your head with a playful grin "Issey, remember when daddy was on tv, the film we watched the other day?"

She nods at you as she plays with Andrew's hair "Spiderman"

"Well, that used to be my favourite movie"

Andrew tilted his head "Used to?"

You grin as you peck his lips "Yes andrew, it used to be"

Issey chuckled as andrew placed her back on the ground and stood back up "helo me with dinner?"

"Come on then"

Both of you watched as Issey went back on her tablet and play her game, with smiles the two of you went into the kitchen closing the door behind you.

"I can't believe you don't love my movie anymore"

You turn to him with a small smile "well I don't need to watch a movie with you in it because I have you with me now and we have little issey"

"Good excuse"

You chuckle as he snakes his arms around your waist and gently pulls you closer to him "the food is going to burn"

Be shook his head with one of his signature grins "no it won't, I timed it perfectly as usual"

"Don't get cocky Mr. Garfeild"

"Insulting me now are we Mrs. Garfeild?"

"Always"

The two of you chuckle as you snake your arms around his neck and pull him down to press your lips against his.

But the two of you pull away at the sound of a camera going off, you turn to see Issey looking at you two with a cheeky grin.

"Issey!"

"Can I post it? Please mummy?"

"Hmmmmmm? Okay but you have to eat all of your dinner without a fuss okay?"

"Okay!"

She runs back off into the living room, her smile never leaving her face.

You look up at andrew to see him smiling down at you "what?"

"Did you just bride out daughter?"

"What? It's for a good cause shhh"

"You're cheeky love"

"I know but you love me"

"Yes I do"

Awe ;) ya'll are married guys !!