Chapter 67

3rd POV

⚠️⚠️WARNING ENTIRE CHAPTER⚠️⚠️

After Nyx hangs up she looks around the room for her knives, throwing stars, acid, alcohol, pliers, and other special toys. Playing with a dagger like its just a damn toy in her hand looking at Alek chained up by his wrist in the middle of the room. What a beautiful sight she thinks to herself. Sitting on a chair elbows on her knees, looking at whimpering little Alek she smirks. Looking as badass as ever.

As River injects him with a special little ole shot to keep him awake and alert

As River injects him with a special little ole shot to keep him awake and alert. She starts to speak calm but very much deadly. "So Alek, we both know why your here. I will tell you what River just put in you, just so your aware. It's a little concoction made by your one and only. The Russians love and worship on a fucking daily, ME love. It will keep you awake and alert, able to talk to me and annoy me this entire time, well for a good but. We'll have to inject you again in awhile. Due too much trauma on the body obviously. I will be the one taking over on the fun  today. Do you understand?" He looks up teary eyed "Y-yes D-Donna." Standing up walking around him slowly "I truly hope you learned you lesson sweetheart. Because of your stupid decisions your child will grow up without a father. We don't kill innocents, well unless its truly called for in these  circumstance it isn't. So be thankful.. You should have picked a different path. Maybe, just maybe if you told me what was happening before joining  we could have I dont know worked something out. But you didn't." He nods.

Nyx stands behind him, stabbing  slowly from the to middle of his back to the shoulders  down each side. Hearing his screams, she's very much satisfied. Stabbing the dagger into his arm. Just so she doesn't have to hold it at the moment. Digging her hands into the top cut flesh getting a nice grip and tearing it open and slowly but surely tearing it down till its hanging off his back. Taking the dagger out his arm, she starts to cut the muscles out of his back and throwing it into a tub of acid putting alcohol on his back so it burns. Hearing his screams and whimpers getting louder and louder loving the satisfaction of it.

Nyx sits back to her chair leaning back. "Why are you so upset Alek? This isn't my fault, this is yours. You chose to be a traitor you chose your own fate." He starts to scream and begs again. "UHGG Alek I will cut your tongue out of your mouth if you keep it up." She goes to her pliers "Now, now, now Alek you had a beautiful smile for being a Russian anyway. Very clean if you ask me.  But, your teeth, your teeth will go buh bye now." Opening his mouth forcefully "I will break your fucking jaw if you shut your mouth on me, got it?" He nods fast.

Staning infront of him slamming the pliers up in his mouth back to his 'hmmmm' putting her pointer finger up like she has an idea of what ones she want first. Molar's, pulling each one out. One by one, Hard and roughly, twisting ripping each Molar out painfully "12 down 20 to go Alek" smirking as his starts to gag on his own blood "Spit it out Alek." He does just that. Going to his premolars she does the same exact thing "Oof thats gotta hurt" River says smiling. "8 more down, 12 to go!" She laughs. Doing the same process tearing his canines out showing no mercy. "4 down 8 to go!" Going at it again smiling while blood flys splashing onto her face "8 down none to go. Damn. Lets make it feel better. Wash your mouth out with this." Pouring alcohol in his mouth slamming it shut so he can soak in the pain. "You'll spit it out in just a few gotta have a clean mouth young man." Smirking while he's crying.  Letting go he spits it on her face.

She starts to laugh then pouts  "Young man, that wasn't very nice. But you just make this harder on yourself." His eyes go wide knowing he just fucked up.

Grabbing her simple non lethal throwing stars slamming two into each leg. Going up to him breaking his forearm in half and dislocating his shoulder and elbows. While he's screaming in agony trying to get words out but it's not working. Walking behind him she just rips the rest of his hanging flesh off. Going infront of him and dangling it in his face smirking. Then throwing it into the acid.

Taking a sip of water "You see Alek, this is why nobody fucks with me. They meet the she-devil. Thats never a good thing. Now brace yourself. This one is gonna hurt." Doing the exact same thing to his chest to the front of his body. Throwing Alcohol all over his chest with a satisfying smile. Kicking his knees dislocating them. "Babe, give him another shot." He smiles and does exactly that. "So, this is your end Alek. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. Slamming two daggers into his neck on each side ripping them out the sides the main arteries are ripped with them. "Now tell Lucifer I said hey, night night mother fucker." After she said that he passes out while the rest of the blood slowly comes out till he's dead.

Wiping her hands up with a bloody rag. "Fuck, I need to get cleaned. I'm going to take a shower and then we can have some fun. I love you baby." Giving him a kiss.

How will Ivan retaliate?