Chapter 41

Unknown POV

Its been 3 months, 3 long ass months. I've been watching them. Lets just say, I'm very intrigued on how things are going with them. Also all of my gaurds have all very much improved. Definitely not their level but still extremely dangerous. I've been watching from a distance for far too long. Its time to make my move.

A month ago I noticed a change. I've always noticed the way he looked at her. Always refused the bond though, but now I can tell she feels it too. She's not sleeping around anymore neither has he. My babygirl has finally found her love. My babyboy has finally admitted to himself how he feels. Now, we need to complete ourselves and become a whole. No matter the fight they put up. No matter how long it takes. One way or another they'll be mine.

Every week they do the same thing like when they were with me. Ironic right? They work everyday but 2 days a week. They spend it together. Never leaving eachothers side, even though thats a daily thing they're just a bit closer. Just how they use too. Just how they've done for years. They kept it like a ritual, they never forgot me. I found this is the easiest time to get them. Their gaurds are near but extremely close so they can relax. But this time I'll bring my loves home, back to me. The place where they belong.

No matter how long it takes I'll make you mine my goddess and god.

Today is the day I watch as they have a great day. I watch as they care for eachother. I watch as they laugh and smile with eachother. Today is the day I will bring them home. I know they're coming to the beach. It's always been their favorite place. So as I wait here my gaurds discretely search for hers. They have a few snipers in the hill, if I some men die then oh well. The others are walking around trying to blend in, the physique of them is whay throws them off. Finally the time I've been waiting for, he pulled in looking as fine as ever. Waiting on her as she pulls in and screams his name and she smiles and so does he. They have the most beautiful smiles ever.

Watching him give her a piggyback is so adorable the kisses he always gives her. But when she lays her head on his lap is heavenly to me to see their love. Its getting late as I see them relaxing and falling asleep. I smirk and talk into my ear peice "Its a go, sedate them then go." Commanding my men. As they start to get close I see one get shot straight in the head, fucking sniper. They go faster then I expected. On the way out 3 more men down, oh well. "Boss we got them we'll head to base They'll be out 24 hours maybe more. Cause the sedative we just gave them." I smile, my loves are finally in my hands. "Good, see you at base." This is going to be lovely.

25 Hours Later ....

Its time to go check on them, get to see them again. I hear them talking to eachother. Time to make my appearance for them. Smirking with my hands behind my back "Dia duit mo ghrá" (Hello My loves) looking at both of them. He speaks up "Máthair fucker cad atá uait b'fhéidir uainn?" (Mother fucker what do you possibly want from us?) Oh fuck, that Irish sounds amazing, he sure sounds pissed. I laugh covering my mouth and say "chaill mé mo bhandia agus Dia laochra agus grá" (I missed my goddess and god warriors and loves) stating facts. Looking over at her, she looks pissed through gritted teeth and says "Ró-olc, níor chailleamar thú" (Too bad, we didn't miss you.) Ouch that hurt. "Well my loves. Its time for you to get use to me, because your back. Maybe if your lucky you'll learn to love me and not go through the pain you did last time. But, we'll start that tomorrow. I need sleep. Goodnight loves" smirking walking out.

I wonder why they're so relaxed right now? They're in the devils layer again. So he thinks. I will bring pain upon them again, then ravish them and care for them until they learn to love me. It's only going to ever be Nyx, River, and Me. Nobody can stop the inevitable.

Will they start to feel pain again?.....