Chapter 32

Ivan POV

When the announcer said "Now, we have the most important member of the family. The one that was missing for years. What her family calls her demon from hell, twin to Marco known as Nyx Ricci." He had my full attention I was ready to see my girl. She was fucking stunning, captivating, fucking hippotizing.  I swear my heart stopped. That dress was something else but she was in general something else, a fucking goddess. Shes mine and only mine.

Later that evening ......

Okay so the Spanish strictly gave the announcer instructions, blah blah blah now here we go "The Spanish Mafia Iconic Duo, is The 2nd in Command and the leader who you will meet today. But first, P-pl-please Welcome The Spanish Mafia 2nd in Command River Perez. Now, Th-the Spanish Mafia has the first female leader in the Underworld."  I'm not sexist but holy fucking shit, a female thats crazy and badass. "Sh-she is the Queen of the underworld. We all already knew whoever the leader was rules over us. She kills without any mercy. Gives no second chances. Is a ruthless killing machine. Her methods are inhumane. She is the fucking devil in reincarnation. Now the mo-moment you've been wa-waiting for. Ple- Please Welcome, t-the Spanish Mafia Donna Nyx Ricci."

HOLY

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. My fucking dick just got hard. The love of my fucking life is the Underworld Queen. The biggest baddass out in the world. I'm fucking done. I had no fucking clue. I knew she was involved some how in the Underworld cause of River but not this fucking much. Oh my fucking lucifer. Now she's explaining what she did to the Greek heir and holy fucking fuck whoever fucks with her is dumb and the Don and his gaurds were killed in a matter of seconds.

Fuck. How. The Fuck. Is That. Possible?

Standing here with my dad he keeps asking our family and the Chinese and French "How is her gaurds so big? Why are they so loyal? Did they know? Am I close with her?" Like how the fuck should I know? Or how would they know? All I know is I'm head of heels for this goddess. Now my dad wants to talk to her, oh fuck. Her gaurds look scary as fuck. I'm not scared of much only of literally her. Then he introduces himself, dumbass she already knows everyone here. Especially me I go to school with her. Fuck. that wink. The things I would do to you right now babygirl. I would slam her to the wall in the fucking hallway not giving a shit, pull that thong of hers down, lift one of her and legs up wramp it around my shoulder, and eat that pussy like I've never ate before while she screams letting everyone hear her knowing she's mine. Fuck I need a cold shower now...

I suppose he's gonna fuck her brains out...