Chapter 21

Luca POV

Ever since Nyx said  "Hermano, encontré un topo. Sí lo soy. Su" ( Brother, I found a mole. Yes I. Am. Her ) its been stuck in my fucking head. So I guess its time to sit on my ass all day learning Spanish. Good thing I have Eidetic memory. Will help in the long run so I dont exactly forget what she says. If I do I'll remember and go back to it. Time to feel like I'm back at school....

11 PM Night before the blowup

I've managed to sit on my ass all fucking day and learn. Learn all I could and my brain hurts. I'm still trying to put it together what she means. I get it She found a mole, what on her body? Then when she said "I am her" who the fuck is her?  I'm also glad I'll be able to speak Spanish Mafia without a translator now. Thank you little sis. Speaking of Spanish, while Nyx was out today we found out about the so called Spanish Iconic Duo literally destroyed a mole, the head gaurd. What? Gossip runs fast in the Underworld. 

Will her identity be revealed?

Ahh delicious coffee, life is great. Slam Fuck I spoke too soon, demon is awake. While dad starts to see if she's okay she looks like she's on thin egg ice. Wonder whats really wrong?  Then she snapped, "NO! I'm not, oh mi lucifer cuando alguien aprenderá mi idioma? ¡SOY LA MAFIA ESPAÑOLA DONNA! ¿CONTENTO? El tipo con el que me follé anoche vio todas mis malditas cicatrices. (oh my lucifer when will someone learn my language? I AM THE SPANISH MAFIA DONNA! GLAD? The guy I fucked last night saw all my fucking scars.) Next thing I new coffee was out my nose and mouth, that was painful. Staring at her WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Sitting at my desk at home my leg won't stop shaking. Act cool, act cool you don't know a thing  fuck I need to talk to a therapist I'm losing my shit. If I talk to a therapist that therapist will need therapy too. I shouldn't have learned like that, I regret like REALLY regret it now. I know she didn't mean to tell me like that but fuck maybe dont blow up like that.

What scars? How could she be like that? What happen to her? Why did she kill her ' egg doner '? What fucking guy did she fuck?! I sound like all of the  fucking people in the Underworld right now. I'm her big brother, I never got to see her grow up and blossom into this beautiful women I missed everything.

Getting out of my mind I hear a shit ton of fighting, what the fuck is happening? I go out to check, Spanish is here son of a bitch. I go to grab my gun till I see one big ass man walking to me, they're scary as fuck as everything fades away.

"Wakey, Wakey Luca. Time to meet your destino (fate) "