Chapter 18

Nyx POV

Waking up I feel exhausted not physically, mentally. Getting ready for the day I see papers spread all over the bed. I didn't even realize my ass didn't clean up, I hate things out of order this is disgusting. Cleaning up all my papers I look at my unmade bed, that shit needs to be made. Then looking over at my nightstand, oh fuck. So much for brains am I right? I left my laptop wide open for anyone to get into now that would be a shit show waiting to happen. Pshh bitch please, I might be a little fucking dumb but I have security measures on my laptop.

My pajamas are dead ass soaked in sweat, fucking nightmares or flashbacks. Whatever you wanna call them bitches. Stripping out of them looking into the mirror looking at my body taking in every bruise I was given sorry I really couldn't hold that one in. Cliche right? No, when I looked at my body I mean truly look at it, I see scars from all the bullshit I've been through. Tracing over a few I remember how I got the most recent stab wounds. Thinking about the wounds reminds me of how me and River are. As I start to laugh because our little game of 'Pain' and sometimes get out of hand. When we get bored we play or want to feel maybe take out pain. We see whoever can handle the most pain. I love the pain, I never lose. Turning the shower on, let's go with Fires of Hell water today.

Getting out of the shower I already know I have to come up with some sort of excuse to get out of the house. Hmmm let's go with something that would never happen voluntarily 'shopping ' for dresses. Yeah that might work they always have fancy parties gotta dress to impress. I definitely am goin boss bitch mode today. Trust and believe I am not in the mood to deal with anyone's bullshit, including my own family.

Walking down stairs I hear tiny mumbles of my family

Walking down stairs I hear tiny mumbles of my family. Of course they'd try to keep it quiet to help me sleep. "Hai trovato lo spagnolo?" (Did you find the Spanish) Dad asks Luca, this really just peaked my interest. Walking in "Goodmorning" Enzo and Marco running around like a lunatic then gave me a kiss on the cheek, yep they're gonna be late. "Non ancora papà, quasi come se stessero cercando di stare fuori dai nostri affari." (Not dad yet, almost like they're trying to stay out of our business.) Luca tiredly speaks so me being me jump in. "You do know that some of us don't know what your saying? Oh y nos quedamos fuera de tu camino por el momento hermano" (and we stay out of your way for the moment brother )I say with a sly smirk. Dad is all guilty "Sorry neonata (babygirl) just some work stuff. Why you so dressed up?" Taking a bite of delicious Avocado Egg Toast "I'm going shopping for some dresses." They seemed dumbfounded. After feeding the demon I went to my happy place. The place I take everything out on. The place to bring my sanity back.

Pulling up to the warehouse I get looks of guilt and looks of love

Pulling up to the warehouse I get looks of guilt and looks of love. Well I know why those around feel guilty, they're not the only one. I myself feel guilty for not catching him sooner. Everyone could have suffered the same fate I would have. Now love, we love all our own people especially family. They're all my family, my brothers and my sisters. I will always help any of my members in need. Walking through I see everyone do their normal 'bow ' and welcoming me, I still can't well yes I can believe all of my members are scared of me. Bitch they're petrified of your crazy ass. Maybe it's my reputation or how I hold myself or maybe even the day I shot a traitor infront of everyone or the day I shot the one dude for being a minute late could also because I kill people with no remorse possibly is I have a stone cold face that never shows emotion. Literally anything I do scares them, my bad dudes. Right now I know why all my members are scared of me, they know when the she devil comes out to play never get in her way.

Walking to the basement, oh what a lovely smell. Blood. Seeing River leaning against the wall one leg crossed over the other humming  just waiting. "porque no estas en la escuela" (Why aren't you in school?) He jumped real fast. "Well hermana (sister) you know the iconic duo hasn't worked together in a while. I hate traitors. I need to get my anger out. Plus, its a showww." he said with a sly ass smirk. "Your lucky te quiero (i love you) but you should know, this one is mine for now. You can join in once I get my shit out." Loking at my brother, he looks like a lost puppy now. "Uhgg, fineeee at least I get to watch." Stomping like a two year old.

Walking into the room seeing Nik look up at me almost as if he is trying to process what's rallying happening to him. Turning around "GAURDS!" I yell "Yes Donna?" They are something all sorts of formal, I likey "Be a dear, go to the weapons room and get MY Shuriken and Kunai throwing knives, add on maybe a pistol for good luck we might use it not sure yet." I say smirking looking at Nik then at the gaurds they all looks scared shitless. Oh this will be one for the books boys.

 Oh this will be one for the books boys

Kunai Throwing Knives

Shuriken  (Hand Blades)

Welcome to Lucifers house Nik