Chapter 26

Nyx POV

You have to be shitting me, for the Italian Mafia the family isn't as big as I thought. But thank lucifer for that, less people on my fucking case. Obviously have my four uncles and two aunts. Then we have seven male cousins, and I'm so fucking lucky right? Kill me they're gonna be on my case till I'm fucking 60. Don't get me wrong they're family, but they're definitely in a rude awakening next week. Other than meeting them and that little argument dinner went by fairly decent. 

School, the one place I get to see River and chill but then my mind is also distracted with that fucking Russian. Sometimes I wish I could just destroy everyone whose face I wanna sit on. Common his accent is so thick imagine what else is thick. You know that would be a nice joy ride. His sharp jawline that helps define his perfect face that I would like to suffocate in between my thighs. Fuck, I need another lay. Sitting at the lunch table in between River and Marco infront of Ivan. "River Realmente necesito que me follen" (I really need to be fucked) after I said that River starts to choke on his fries "Perra, ve a buscar una polla para montar, no me hables de eso" (Bitch, go get a dick to ride, don't talk to me about it) I swear if looks could kill I'd be slaughtered by Ivan. He mumbled gritting his teeth, "Ни один укол тебя не трахнет, если это не я" (No prick will fuck you if it's not me) Well possessive are we now big boy? While River just laughs so I feed into his anger "I'll just fuck another gaurd." And thats when all hell broke loose.

Oliver was laughing at the fact I fucked a gaurd. My brothers were pissed on the fact I had sex in general but Marco knew so he had to play it like he just found out. River, well River he just was pissed he didn't find out sooner cause he's gonna now find him and kill him. Now Ivan on the other hand looks like one pissed off jealous man ready to kill someone. So while they were bitching I jumped in "Look, dont act like you dont have random one night stands to relieve yourself. Be it stress or being sexually frustrated. I did it for both reasons, suck it up im 17 not 7 asses." I got up and left.

On the way home I'm fucking stressed, beyond words. Family has no clue what they're in for in a few days, I really dont know how to handle this. One they're gonna either love me more, two shit themselfs and run for the hills, three want to take my power and that is never gonna happen. I'm so not ready to see their reactions but the rumor of my revealing is already spreading like wildfire and all Mafia, gangs, and Assassins are gonna be their to meet the most dangerous and deadly Mafia ever known in history and not only that, they're going to meet the Iconic Duo.

Will the ball have a happy ending...