Chapter 35

Nyx POV

Here goes nothing.....

" So it all started when I was 9 years old. That was when I still called egg doner mommy. Well she had this guy, I called him Uncle Tommy while he called me Little bird. He would come over spend time with me, play with my hair and games while she drank and did drugs. Well she started getting low on money so she told me one day Uncle Tommy wanted cuddles. Well obviously I was young so I didn't really think anything was wrong with the idea so yeah I'd cuddle with him. Then he touched me and feel me up. Ha funny right? A 9 year old not even a fully developed girl. But I was squirming so he called the bitch in to help hold me down. She helped him she slapped me to make me shut up. I was crying while he tore my pants off. Took the one thing I thought I had full control of and fucking destroyed me. Degraded me but said I was only his said he loved me. Payed her right infront of me smiling like he won achieved his lifes mission. That was the first time he did it, solo anyway. But more joined in occasionally" Taking a deep breath looking around. "That was the day I lost my soul. It took a long time to allow anyone in after the first time. The first time was also the day I started my list." Looking around I see Watery eyes then grandpa looks at me and asks the question "Whats 'the list' if you don't mind me asking?" I chuckle "Whoever fucks with me, my friends, or family is on it. That's the worst thing to ever be on. You ready for more of my life?" They all nod. "Lets all change and get comfortable and we'll get the rest of this." Uncle Gio states.

After everyone is changed we meet in the living room again ready for more of my shitty ass life, looking nervous

After everyone is changed we meet in the living room again ready for more of my shitty ass life, looking nervous. " Okay this is shortly after my 10th birthday. The bitch sold me off, trust me wasn't sunshine and rainbows like life should have been for children that age. Thats where I met River, my other brother. You all know him as my 2nd in command or the other half of the Iconic duo. We got their same day. We met the boss. He was, very possessive of me and River. It was extremely off putting of you ask my opinion, but having River made it better. The only good thing about being at that place we had 2 days off to heal or relax our bodies together, here is why. He trained us very ruthless. Maybe even inhumane. In ways nobody should ever be trained. Only me and River have ever been trained as hard as that. We learned everything how to seduce, men and women. Even River did due to gay men being targets. also becoming number one hackers. Being the best of the best of everything was his mission. If we were to fail a task, he would be very mad and the punishments were very hard-core. But what nobody understands is how much we went though to get to where we are. Me and River dont feel pain cause of all the training and punishments through the time. It wasn't just physical punishments they also did mental punishments as I'm saying punishments you should understand its basically torture. So say I was shot, stabbed, whipped, mentally fucked with, ect. I wouldn't feel it. I wouldn't feel it cause I'm use to it. In some sick way almost sexually he would take care of us after we were hurt. Then he'd go back to doing it again. I'm sure he'd find a way to make us feel pain again. But we were their for about 2 years give or take till we escaped." Looking around I see the fear, guilt, and shock on their faces.

Taking the next breath "So obviously I needed a guardian so I went back to her, egg doner. That was dumb as fuck. I didn't feel pain, as I said but I could hear it or see it so I acted as if I was hurt. She had branded me, whipped me, stabbed me, drugged me, fuck even shot me but what was the best one she sold me to the fucking Spanish Mafia. Now that was her mistake. When I was in the basement cell thrown on the nasty ass bed the boss came in and raped me. Then the 2nd came in raped me. Then gaurds came in raped me. I lost trackon how many times or how many people. The worst part was I learned is when I begged and pleading for them to stop or slow down they went harder. I know I was trained to be ruthless but who wants to be raped? I felt them in me, I didn't want it once again I felt vulnerable so I went weak. One night it was a fucking tag team but then they also joined in together with the 2nd and the Don. The gaurd wanted to join, the one that was at the door they said no. So he just watched with the biggest smile like it was porn. After they were done they just talking to eachother loving the veiw, the gaurd came up to me asked if I was ready for another round. He was starting to undo his pants. Distracted I manage to get enough strength to grab the gaurds gun that was in his pants on the ground and shot him. Watched the Don stop looked at me and  shot the Don and 2nd in the head. How the fuck are they were the Don and 2nd if they aren't aware of their surroundings or fast enough to respond right? Right then and their is what made me the Donna. I was about 14 in a half. Crazy right only got 6 months of pleasure and then BAM killed." Looking at my Grandpa he looks like he's ready to kill someone.

I pitch my nose rubbing by my eyes "Now whats next?" Then my dad jumps in "How the fuck is there possibly more?!" I laugh and put my hand up "Just let me finish, Okay? So after becoming the Donna, I got a hold of River, he became my 2nd in command. Then I told him everything, but not only that with our training and torture methods thats how we became the Iconic duo. I had tortured and killed every man who touched me in the Mafia, River insisted on helping cause I'm his sister. But we also found every spy and did the same thing. Just as well got all the information they were trying to get and who they were spying for. When the word got around there was a new leader and what I was doing more recruits came in. We had destroyed all the gangs that ever spoke or had any involvement with the egg doner. Then you know what happen after that." Looking around I see stunned faces.

Rubbing my temples "We do have enemies, right now as you found out, the Greeks. You only herd of part of his torture not the entire thing. Our torture methods are brutal. Like you all know now who I am I dont just physically torture people I will mentally which then I'll allow the prisoner to leave. In a matter of days they die from suicide or someone knowing what they did and those protecting the Spanish kill them. Now your can ask questions." Looking around to see them all still shocked but still teary eyed.

Of course my grandpa speaks up. "Well I'll ask cause they won't. Are you okay in general considering you were raped?" I just laugh. "I got my revenge and trust me it's so not worth crying over. I'll admit I have PTSD but I am okay." They relax he asks another question "How are able to mentally torture someone?" I laugh "Same reason I'm so physically capable to move so fast. I've been trained, trust its takes talent and time." And they all relax "Now anymore question?" And they all shake theirs heads no "Good, now everyone off to bed!"

What does the future hold?...