Chapter 58

3rd POV

After a few days of Nyx and Andrel getting use to eachother, getting to know eachother. She finds it the right time to tell everyone. It's been a few days since she's seen them and everything drastically has changed. Surviving another shooting Nyx finally feels like she has a father, a dad.

Meeting with the Ricci family is going to be hard, but it has to be done. When they enter the living room the air is full of tension. Just wait till they reveal the truth. Rocco speaks up "Nyx I'm so sorry I was just protecting my dad." She nods her head "I respect that. But I have some news that will change everyone's life. You may want to take a seat." They were spectacle at first but they sat Enzo speaks "Is everything okay?" Taking a deep breath "Yes, but you guys are gonna be hurt especially Marco." Marco jumps in "What the fuck is going on?" Rubbing her hands over her face "I am not Rocco daughter. I am Andrel daughter. Seems like egg doner got around. Marco we are technically heteropaternal superfecundation twins. We are still twins just have different dads. Your all my half siblings." Rocco speaks up "I know." I freeze so does all the other Ricci family. Luca speaks "What the fuck do you mean 'you know'?!" Enzo talks "This isn't possible your my little sister." Marco speaks with a voice I hate he's breaking "N-no you your my Twinny. MY TWINNY!" Rocco snaps "Yes I knew. I could tell she wasn't mine the second she came out. I knew the bitch was a whore fucking Andrel. I didn't think he knew about you though. Your MY DAUGHTER!" Grandpa speaks up "I had no fucking idea. I'm so sorry princess." I cut them off "Its okay, your all my HALF BROTHERS. I still want you in my life. It'll take time cause what happen at the ball but yes you are my brothers. Rocco, you shouldn't have kept me away from my dad. Marco you are my twin nothing will change that." Then Andrel comes in "Yes she is my daughter, but boys your her brothers too including my sons are her brothers. Nothing will change that. But we accept her no matter who she is."

The Ricci siblings are furious with their father. They don't blame their sister for wanting a relationship with her dad. But they want to be selfish and have her in just the Ricci family. It is expected after getting so close to her, they are worried that they'll be replaced by the two Bulgarian twins. Ares and Hades Krum the ruthless monsters, just like Nyx.

Ares nor Hades have a clue on who she is, just yet. They will soon, they're on their way home after a long much needed vacation. "DAD WE'RE HOME!" Hades screams walking to the living room he freezes at the sight infront of him. The Italians and Spanish are sitting in the living room, but why? Ares speaks up "What the fuck is going on here?" Andrel speaks up "We have news for everyone and well that involves you too. You are the Don son." Skeptically walking into the livingroom a tad bit scared cause of Nyx and River. Hades speaks up "So whats the news dad?" Hensays "Long story short, I was unfaithful 20 years ago and their was an outcome of my unfaithfulness." Ares speaks "Quit beating around the bush. Obviously has something to do with the Italians and the Spanish." Andrel snaps "Do NOT speak like that about the Spanish. You have another sibling." Hades speaks up "Where's the little brother then? Is it Marco?" Nyx laughs Andrel snaps his head to her and she raises her hands in surrender he says "No, you have a baby sister. Let me tell you Ares and Hades she is your idol but you also petrified of her." Ares throws his hands in the air "You've got to be shitting me!" Hades speaks up "Your telling me, that the goddess over their is our sister?" Nyx laughs "Да, братя, аз съм. радвам се да се запознаем между другото." ( Yes, brothers, I am. nice to meet you by the way. ) the tension is thick now. Ares says "I mean she does have out psychotic tendencies. Also she has a goddess name like me and Hades. I find that interesting, especially cause you didn't name her." Hades speaks "So, I have a little sister? FUCKING FINALLY!" River jumps in "Oh dont forget about your brother-in-law." Smirking Nyx puts her head in her hands waiting for all hell to break loose. Surprisingly it doesn't.

Nyx is tired of all the people and remembers that the French, Chinese, and German Mafia still need to go back to the original Dons. Their heirs have proved to treat women correctly. "I need to make a phone call." She says everyone quiet down for her. "Don Dubois, Don Jie, and Don Otto you're all in a group chat. I know 2 years ago we had a chat. Each Mafia had been turned back over to you. Thank you for all your help in the past years." She hangs up and everyone looking at her surprised. Then her new found brother Hades says "I have a badass little sister." Nyx nods and River says "Where's our room?" Holding Nyx hand walking to their room to finally get some alone time.

Ares Krum
Bulgarian Don
25
6'4

Ares KrumBulgarian Don 256'4

Hades Krum
2nd in Command

25
6'4

256'4