Chapter 61

3rd POV

Everyone is sitting around the table having a gran ole time. Until the Rocco speaks up and destroys everyones mood. "So Nyx, you're coming back with us right?" Everyone immediately stops what they're doing. Nyx scoffs "I've thought long and hard about this. Rocco, I won't be going back to Italy with you. I've given my permission to the Bulgarians to come on my territory. But I'll stay here for a little to help prepare everyone." Marco freezes "So you'd rather stay around them than us?" Enzo speaks up "Of course she does. All thanks to dad, grandpa and ourselves. We fucked up." Luca speaks up "Wow, you just met them and you're already moving in with them?"

The tension is real right now.

Nyx looks at the Ricci family "Enzo you are correct its your own faults. Luca you can shut the fuck up, they're my family too. No, I haven't just met them I've known them for quite sometime. Just now we are family." Rocco snaps "This is complete bullshit you have to come with us or we all die." Nyx snaps her head to Rocco "What. The actual. Fuck do you mean?" Grandpa speaks up "We'll die or go to war if you don't come and do your rightful duties as a female in the Ricci family." Ares speaks up "What the fuck do you mean 'Rightful duties' ?!" Silence is all that the house holds just until Rocco speaks up "There is a contract with the Russians we have to fulfill. Sure they're long time friends but a contract is a contract. It must be held no matter what." Luca freezes "What the fuck do you mean a contract?! When was this made cause I sure as hell didn't make it so my sister gets stuck with some man she has no desire on marrying!" Rocco speaks up "It was made when I my great grandfather was Don. She has no say in the matter. It's already planned out. Has been since before she was born hell even before she came into our life."

Nyx gets on the phone and calls in her gaurds then calls the Russians. "Это правда Петров? Лучше молитесь Люциферу, чтобы это было не так.'' (Is it true Petrov? Better pray to Lucifer that it won't be.) Silence then she screams "ANSWER ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" He speaks up "Y-yes it's true. Y-you have to m-marry my so-son, Ivan. Its your rightful duty to your family." She scoffs "I'm not a fucking Ricci. I've made that clear to everyone. I'm a Perses or under some new knews we found out I'm also a Krum. So I have no duties with them nor you." She hangs up and Ares speaks up "My sister isn't going to marry some fuck boy Russian. She's a KRUM! Why would you basically sell someone who is family? That's against everything in our family." Rocco speaks up as blunt as possible "Because I knew she wasn't mine." Next thing you know Marco is punching his father in between each word "You. Are. No. Father. Of. Mine. You sold MY TWIN for your own selfishness. She will not be marrying some Russian asshole." River speaks up "Fucking right, we're planning our future out. We're getting married. No contract is needed for that either. Its called real true love." Andrel snaps "My daughter won't be marrying the Russian heir. I give full permission for her to marry River because he knows everything about her and they have been their for eachother." Luca speaks up "I'm so sorry sorellina. (Little sister) I really had no idea. I would never trade your happiness for the sake of the Mafia." Marco speaks up "I'm no longer part of this family. If it's okay with Nyx I'd like to become a Perses with her. I'd like to join the Spanish instead of the Italian. Since I haven't officially joined." Nyx speaks up "I'd love for you to become a Perses as for joining my Mafia well, you have to pass our rigorous training." Rocco is furious "NO YOU WILL NOT MARCO! LITTLE LADY YOU WILL MARRY HIM OR ELSE!"

Next thing everyone knows Nyx pulls out a gun pointing it at Rocco. "Mr. Ricci, I'd suggest you shut the fuck up. Everyone and anyone has the right to leave your family and Mafia as long as they aren't officially in by taking the oath. He hasn't. DNA doesn't make family. If you can't tell I have gaurds ready to kill you right now along with me. Leave if you wish to stay alive. Before that you said 'Or Else' or else what bitch? I can destroy you with the snap of a finger." Grandpa scoffs "You always rely on your ga-?" BAM BAM and screaming from Grandpa and Rocco.

" Grandpa scoffs "You always rely on your ga-?" BAM BAM and screaming from Grandpa and Rocco

She shot both right in the chest close to the heart. "That's just a little taste of me, that's just me holding back. I could do so much more. Now fucking leave!" They all looked surprised she actually shot them. As she's turning around Luca speaks up "Sorellina (Little sister) I would never make you marry some fucked up man. You deserve happiness. I hope you know that. To me your happiness is most important." She nods and next thing you know she is being hugged by Hades and says "I love you, I will protect you no matter the consequences of this." She smiles and nods and River is still fuming along with everyone else.

Will the Russians take her?....