Chapter 65

Nyx POV 

Hell. Lately my life has been a living hell, slowly but surely getting back to whatnI call normal. I mean, I dont mind it but the fucking stress is killing me. I feel like I need to go on a fucking killing spree latley. I have been derived of blood way too long. Don't get me wrong, I love my new found family. When it comes to family I protect them as much as I possibly can. Also everyone knows that one thing I feel is that honesty is something very important to me. That is all they been is honest to me. Unlike Rocco, my fake ass wanna be dad. The fact he fucking knew is what really is pissing me the fuck off. Just cause you want power doesn't mean you'll be getting mine. Maybe if you'd work harder you'd get stronger.

As of now, I feel like life is a puzzle I suppose that's how you'd call it. You have only  so many pieces but those pieces go in specific places. Not all around in random places. They fit in one spot only and fit perfectly, matches. Life has just delt me a shitty hand,  we all know that. As it is slowly getting back to ehhh somewhat normal and peaceful it feels like some sort of shit storm is heading my way. If it is, that bullshit shit storm better pray to lucifer I dont get ahold of them and destroy them. I've been deprived of killing,  torturing and destroying people for way too long. I need to go back out and get to work.

Sitting on the bed with River not wanting to get up. I slowly get motivated. After I take a shower and get dressed all comfy like. I here Ares "NYX GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" uhg I wasn't looking forward to today for a reason.

 I here Ares "NYX GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" uhg I wasn't looking forward to today for a reason

Walking down the stairs I see everyone pacing back and forth. What the fuck happen now? Everyone stops wants they hear me. Dad speaks up "Oh thank fuck your okay. But for real you have a package, uh uhm from Italy but not from Rocco." Oh fuck I oh so calmy speak "So, I'm going to assume it's Ivan. He is allied with the prick, he has been staying in Italy last time I checked." Ares speaks up "Well, you might want to take a look at it." Rubbing my hands through my hair walking over I see eyeballs and a fucking note.

Nyx, you really thought I was a one night stand? Oh my love, you are so wrong. These eyes, oh these beautiful eyes are from one of your men.  Wasn't he important to you? That's right, you see them all as family. Tranquilizers always help kill a giant like him. Wouldn't of been able to get his ass down if not. But, you see that contract is what's going to heal our complicated relationship. I herd your not an actual 'Ricci'. News travel fast doesn't it? You still have half of your brothers blood running through your veins, still counts in my book. So that's good enough for me. Them Bulgarian fuckers won't be getting in the way along with your bullshit Spanish. Little secret for you, I have eyes everywhere. I'll be coming for you soon my love.

-Ivan

I crinkle up the note in my hand and throw it then scream. "THIS FUCKER REALLY THINKS HE CAN TAKE ON OUR MAFIAS?! I THINK THE FUCK NOT. BY THE SOUNDS OF THIS I HAVE ANOTHER TRAITOR, A MOLE IF YOU WILL!" I'm fuming right now. After I say that, my brother Hades runs up and give me a hug. It's a very calming hug but not working. At all. River speaks up "I have an idea on who it might be. He just finished all his training last week. He had a slight accent. I didn't think too much of it. He did seem all too happy to finish training." Ares speaks "Well, is he here cause if he is I'd love to see my little sis in action" River thinking "Yes actually he got here yesterday I belive." I snap my head over to River "Love can you call him in. Say it's for a mole and he needs to help us capture him. Say it's part of an extended training. Maybe add a little fib saying we want more higher ups. Something dumb. He seems like all Russians fucking idiots." He nods walking away while my dad comforts me. I look to my trusted long time gaurds. "Prepare his cell, I need my weapons. This is going to be a glorious time"

After I say that, my gaurds stiffen. They know, once again, the kind of mole we are  dealing with. They know what his fate is. How bad it will be. They know how gruesome this will be. But for me, it's me getting my craving of blood. My fixing filled.  Get some of my torture out I've missed so much.

These fucking Russian really have no clue on who they're dealing with. They thought fucking with family is okay. They thought trying to claim me is okay. It is time to tell the ENTIRE underworld what just happen and who is targeting my Mafia.

You thing you met my heart Ivan. I'm the fucking devil. Love is the fucking devil. Only reason I love River is because we're both devils.

How bad will this torture be?