Chapter 2

Rocco POV

Ever feel like your missing something that you never really had a chance to miss? I only spent one year with her, one year. Thats all it took for her to make us wrapped around her finger. But the nightmare of a night happen where my ex wife stole her from us, her from her twin, her other half. How could someone be such a monster? Not to worry though, 4 years ago we got amazing news, bitch is dead.

Brutally murder I was fucking ecstatic to hear that cause I'd get my babygirl back only to find out she wasn't their. On the plus side the Spanish killed the bitch, nobody knows why. Must've pissed in someone's cheerios. Till this day I've been looking for my babygirl. I may be a heartless Ex Mafia Don but I love all my family, maybe my principessa (princess) a little more.

I was cut out of my thoughts by a phone call from, Spain? (R-Rocco O-Officer) R- "Hello" O- "Is this Rocco Ricci?" R- "Yes, Now whats going on now?" O-"Well, Nyx has, well is being charged with some things once again. This time being Assault and carrie of a deadly weapon, but she was pulled over for speeding. Her mother was killed 4 years ago but Nyx told the detective she's been on her own. Would you like custody over her?" R- "FUCK YES, Now send her over to me today not a second later!" O- "Not a problem sir"

Well this day has been, interesting to say the least. Only thing left to do it break it to my sons I dont want or need any heart attacks or fainting if she just shows up here sayin "well I'm your sister" I send a text out 'Emergency family meeting.'

Walking down stairs I see them all. Luca, now the Don. Just as ruthless as me maybe even worse. He barley remembers her. Maybe doesn't even remember at all, I'm not sure. Enzo, the 2nd in Command he's clueless on her cause of a head injury he had during training years back. Marco, my youngest son doesn't even remember her or really realize he has another half missing. He's a fighter, not mentally he's a street fighter. They look up at me all sorts of confusion, now I'm not saying I'm conflicted on telling them but this is gonna be hard.

Luca speaks "So Pops, whats got you needing such an emergency meeting?" Enzo jumps in "Yeah, was counting on a real good nap but nooo someone just had to be intrusive with a meeting." Marco just stares at me "What is it?" Taking a deep breath "So boys, you know 4 years ago how your mom was murder by the Spanish and I was so thankful for right?" They nod in confusion "Well before that, long before that well, she took something..." Enzo speaks "What did the fuck she take?!" I take a deep breathe "Well, 16 years ago on Marcos birthday she took another baby." They all freeze Marco speaks "We have another brother?" A tear slips looking at him I shake my head 'no' and I speak "You have a sorellina (little sister) but Marco." He looks up "She's your twin." Its dead quiet and Luca talks "So, where the fuck at our sorellina (little sister) been this entire fucking time dad?" I look up "I have no idea, the cops got her on some charges and she needed a guardian." Enzo jumps in smirking "Oh little sis bad ass? What charges?" I laugh "like all of you, assault, deadly weapon, and speeding." and everyone sees that she definitely has the Ricci genes in her she's definitely a trouble maker. Marco speaks up "Dad, when you mean twin. You mean we shared the same womb and shes like literally my other half, right?" He answers with a smile "Yes son thats what she is to you. You guys will have a bond none of us will understand." Thats when he just smiles, a genuinely happy smile. I'm a bit nervous to see what those two will do together since he's already a pain in my ass as is.