Chapter 8

3rd POV

Jail cells and interrogation rooms, Nyx home away from home. The one place she sees most of but that isn't her fault. Its the fault of people who think they can fuck with her. Now to why Nyx is in a interrogation room, someone thought it was a good idea to poor water on her.

1 hour ago......

"Hello little one I'm Nyx, Nyx Ricci. Enzo and Marco triplet, are you ready to meet your doom?" Nyx is calm and collected the entire time. As little 'Queen B' stands there never worried because nobody touches her, she crosses her arms. "They don't have a sister don't lie." Nyx just laughs "Little girl, I dont believe in lying. Lying is for the weak. The truth, the truth is what everyone should live behind to keep your head clear." 'Queen B' eyes start to get larger as Nyx starts to take a step forward. "You fucked with me, you fucked up. In my book no apology will work. You've made your bed, now little 'Queen' you must ly in it." Nyx says grabbing her throat as 'Queen B' grabs her wrist digging her fake ass nails into it. "Now lets make a little announcement to everyone shall we? After, we can give them a nice show. Huh? How does that sound?" She makes no effort to respon turning around, facing everyone. The cafeteria that is already dead quiet, everyone already paying close attention to her. "Well, looks like I have everyone's attention already. Looks like little ole 'Queen B' decided to fuck with the new girl. As you all know by now it was very bad decision on her part. I am Nyx, Nyx Ricci Marco and Enzo sister and triplet. You fuck with them or there friends you fuck with me. I suggest you don't do that or you'll end up like her. Now I told little ole 'Queen B' here we'd give a show, now I never lie nor do I break promises. Time for the show, enjoy it."

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Slamming the 'Queen B' to the wall by her throat, punching her dead square in the face. 1st punch Nyx heard a crack she was satisfied, not satisfied enough. 2nd punch to the jaw she started spit up blood with a split lip. ' Damn already? Nyx thought' Next was a one hard knee meeting to the lower sternum. Nyx was still pissed, she wasn't done. She grabbed her throat threw her to the ground, her head bashed to the corner of the table flipping her over to her back. Nyx started to smirk at the gash on her head walking over to 'Queen B' stepping on her throat  "Come on love, I've barley started and you're already almost out?" She then fades away, not knowing what hell will come next. Nyx stands walking away like ever nothing ever happen smirking.

OVER

Looking around she notices everyone staring in complete shock. Her brothers, snap out of it and know why they need to make the phone call to their dad. Nyx is just sitting down watching as 'Queen B' is taken by the ambulance still knocked out. Her brother and his friends watch as the cops arrest her with the sly smirk on her face. Now everybody knows not to fuck with them especially her.

Sitting in the Interrogation room the cops come in to come collect 'Evidence ' from her such as the 'Queen B' DNA off her hands and fingernails. But Nyx has been through this many times she knows how to fight and always carries something special to get rid of evidence on her body so the police have nothing to hold her. The cameras in the school were 'not working' thanks to Rivers impeccable hacking skills.

As the words "Your free to go." Exited the officers mouth Nyx looked up at him with a glare and smirk and spoke "yo mismo como español donna estoy feliz de decir que no tengo que matarte ahora" (myself as spanish donna am happy to say i dont have to kill you now) She didn't know he spoke Spanish nor works for the Italians, so what will happen with her secret?