Chapter 12: It Was All Just A Dream

~Continued~

And.."Brian.", then it went all black. Liv woke up sweating and breathing heavily, she couldn't believe the dream she had just had. She got out of bed, and went to Julia's room. She picked Julia up and carried her to the room, she put Julia in between her and El. She snuggled in with Julia, and went back to laying in the bed. El woke up and noticed Julia.

"Hey, when did Julia get here.", "I had a nightmare, and I just wanted Julia with us, knowing that she was safe.", "Okay, do you want to talk about your dream?", "Not right now, go back to bed. We have work tomorrow.", "Okay, I love you Olivia.", "I love you too El." soon after Liv fell asleep.

The next morning El woke up to his alarm clock. He got up and turned it off, he decided to let Liv sleep a little more. He took a shower, and got dressed. He wore the usual suit and tie. After he was done he woke up Liv. "Babe, it's time to wake up. We have work.", "Just 5 more minutes.", "Honey, I have. I gave you an extra 10 minutes already.", Liv lifts her head up. "You did?", "Yes.", "You're so sweet to me.", she kissed him and then went to take a shower.

After she shut the door El woke up Julia. "Sleeping Beauty it's time to wake up!", "Aww man. I'm so tired", said Julia starting to fall back asleep, "Since you don't have school, you can come with mama and I today to work.", Julia jumped up, "Really?!", "Yes, now go get ready! Nobody wants a stinky princess!", "Okay okay i'm going.", Julia went to take a shower, When Liv got out of the shower she quickly got dressed and made her way to Julia's room.

"Hey, are you dressed?", said Liv knocking on the door. "Yeah, but I don't know which shirt to wear.", Liv laughed, she loved that Julia was starting to grow up and was now making her own decisions on what to wear. Julia had an eye for fashion, and Liv could see it. Her baby was no longer a baby. "Okay, well what are the options?", asked Liv sitting on the bed. "I could wear my pink flower sweater, or my blue polka dot sweater.", "Hmm, hard decision. I say the pink.", "Okay, thank you mama!", "You welcome, now hurry up we don't want to be late.", "Okay, let me just put my shirt on and then we can leave.", "Okay, meet your dad and I in the living room.", "Got it.".

Liv left the room and went into the living room, and sat next to El. "So, do you want to talk about your dream?", "Not really.", "Okay. But just let me know if you ever want to talk about it.", El kissed Liv's temple and wrapped his arm around her. "Thank you El. I love you so much.", "I love you too.", El kissed Liv, and Julia entered. "Okay i'm ready to go!", they got up and left the house.

~Precinct~

El and Liv walked hand in hand in the elevator, while Liv held Julia. The elevator binged, and the doors open, they got out of the elevator, and went into the squad room. Liv put Julia down and Julia went straight to Don's office. Liv laughed at how comfortable Julia got when she was at the precinct.

Liv sat at El's desk and helped him with his paperwork. After a few hours it was time for lunch. "What do you want for lunch?", "I'm fine with anything.", "Chinese it is.", "You and your Chinese.", "What can I say, i'm gonna go see Julia and Don and ask what they want.", "Okay.", El kissed Liv.

They stayed there for a few minutes. "I think I should be going.", "Okay, don't be too long.", "I'll try not too.", Liv gave El a quick peck on the lips and went to Don's office. She quietly knocked.

"Hey, we're getting Chinese want anything?", "No, i'm fine.", said Don. "Mama, can I have my usual.", "Chicken fried rice it is!", Liv left the office, and went back to El's desk. "Julia wants the usual, and Don doesn't want anything.", "Okay, do you want your usual?", "Yep.", "I'll order it, and then we can go pick it up", "Sounds good.", El ordered the food.

"Okay bye, thank you.", El hung up the phone. "Should be done in 15 minutes.", "Okay, do you want to leave now.", "Sure.", "I'll ask Julia if she wants to go.", Liv went to Don's office.

"Julia, sweetie do you want to go-", Julia was sleeping. "She fell asleep right after you left.", "Oh, thank you for being so good to her.", "Its nothing, she's like the granddaughter I never had, and you are the daughter that I have never had.", Liv was on the verge of tears. "You are the father I never had. I love you Don.", "I love you too, now go get your food, i'll watch Julia.", "Okay thank you." Liv left the office, wiping a few of the tears that has escaped. She met El at the elevator and then they had left.

The car ride was silent, but the couple would look at each other every once in a while, and give each other a soft smile. They picked their food up, and decided to walk in the park. "Today's a nice day.", "It is.", they sat down at a picnic table and ate their food, making each other laugh every once and a while. They were walking in the park when it started to rain.

They ran hand in hand to the car. Before they got into the car El lightly pushed Liv, so that her back was against the car door, "El wh-", he interrupted her by giving her a passionate and deep kiss. "I love you Olivia Benson.", "I love you Elliot Stabler.", after their moment they went back into the car and drove back to the precinct.

They arrived at the precinct, they were in the elevator, "Hey, we never told the squad about the engagement.", "Oh yeah. We can just do it today.", "Okay.", soon they were interrupted by the elevator doors opening. They waited to see who it was. It was Brian, Brian got into the elevator, once he entered it was silent. They were close to their floor when *BANG*, everything went dark.

A/N: I know you guys probably weren't to happy to know that it was just a dream, but I didn't want to hurt Julia or anything so I made it a dream. So sorry if this chapter was boring, I was having writers block, but I did tell you guys I was going to update, so I kept my promise! Thank you guys for reading, and for all the votes and comments. I love when you guys comment, so comment some more! Thanks for reading! Love you guys!😘❤~Tori️