Chapter 14: Wedding

~6 Months Later~

~Hotel~

Today was the wedding day. Even though this was the second time she was getting married to El, it still felt like the first. She loved El with all her heart, and couldn't wait for him to be hers, and for her to be his.

Her thoughts were soon interrupted by a knocking on the door. "Come in!", Amanda came in, "Liv today's the day!", "I know i'm so excited! Amanda I have to ask you a question.", "What is it Liv?", "Can you be my maid of honor?", Amanda started to tear up. "Of course I can! What kind of question is that?!", Amanda embraced Liv into a hug. "Amanda thank you! You are like a sister to me, and a mom to Julia."

Liv started to tear up, she quickly tried wiping it away, but they kept coming. "Okay enough crying! We have to get you ready for your wedding!", said Amanda laughing a little, "Okay, I have to get my hair done, and makeup, and then my dress.","Hair is going to be in Alex's room, and make ups in mine!", "Okay, I guess I should get going!", "Okay, it's room 325.", "Okay thanks Amanda!", Liv grabbed her phone and wallet and left the room.

She called El on the way to the elevator. "Hey babe. Make sure to drop off Julia at the hotel, i'll have Alex meet you!", "Okay Mrs.Stabler, I miss waking up to you.", "El it was only for one day.", "I know but I miss those lips of yours.", Liv started blushing.. "Well, it's only a few hours til you'll get to kiss them.", "I know, and I can't wait.","Okay, I have to go. But bring Julia to the hotel, and look for Alex!", "Okay, bye Mrs.Stabler. I love you.", "Bye Mr.Stabler. Love you too.", Liv kissed into the phone and hung up.

She stepped out of the elevator and made her way to room 325. She knocked and waited, a few seconds later Alex opened the door. "Ahh! Liv today's the day!", "I know!", " Alex hugged Liv, and moved so Liv could enter the room. "Okay, so the hairstylist will be here in 20 minutes.", said Liv going to sit on the bed. "Okay.", "Oh Alex can you do me a favor?", "Yeah, what do you need?", "When El comes to the hotel can you go meet him in the lobby to get Julia?", "Of course! Need anything else?", "Nope that is all I need.", the girls sat down and talked til the hairstylist came.

The hairstylist did Liv's hair first, Liv was putting her hair up in a bun. She had flowers in her hair around the bun. After an hour of getting the hair just right they finally finished. "Done!", "Okay, thank you Jessica!", "No problem, no go get ready!", "Will do! Okay bye. Alex i'll text you when to go get Julia!", "Okay Liv see you later."

They all hugged and Liv left, next was makeup. Makeup was in Amanda's room. She made her way to Amanda's room but before she could knock she heard something. "Oh Nick!", Liv's eyes went wide. "Holy shit.", muttered Liv under her breath. Amanda was doing it right now.

Liv decided to not disturb them, she walked around the hotel for an hour. She stopped at a balcony, she looked out to hear the soothing sound of the ocean. She looked down and could see workers getting the wedding ceremony ready. Liv and El decided that there wedding was going to be at the beach.

Her favorite part of the whole wedding was the ceremony. It was going to have a white rug for when she walked down the aisle, and when she reached the altar it would be lined with white roses. The chairs would be white with a gold bow, and outside of the seats would be more white roses. Once she got to the altar the crystal blue waves would be crashing behind her, while she got to stare at the love of her life and finally be his forever.