Chapter 18: Moving Day

The next day they woke up and called the squad. "Can you guys help with something.", "Sure what is it?", said Amanda. "Um well El and I are sort of moving.", "Woah congrats! Um do you need help moving?", "Yes please, El and I haven't started doing anything yet and we need to get all the furniture to the new house.", "Okay well, we'll be over in say an hour?", "Sounds good.", Liv hung up and turned to El.

"Babe, they can help. We need to get there before them and start!", "Okay, let me go get Julia.", Liv got up and went to change while El got Julia. After Liv changed she met El and Julia in the living room. "Okay, ready?", "Ready!", said Julia. They checked out of the hotel and went to their "old" house. They arrived at their house, "I'll start in the kitchen!", "Ooo mama can I help!", "Sure thing! You can help with the pots.", "Okay!", "Well i'll clean up you know the mess from 2 days ago."

Liv had totally forgotten about what happened. "Good. It was your blood anyways.", Liv smirked and kissed El on the lips. "Just be careful though, don't lift anything too heavy, I don't want anything happening to our wittle baby.", said El rubbing Liv's stomach. "Okay, don't get your clothes bloody.", "You got it!".

They got into the house, Liv and Julia went to the kitchen, while El cleaned up the mess. "After a few minutes the door bell rang. "I got it!", yelled El running over to the door. He opened it to see, Amanda, Nick, Munch, Fin, Melinda, George, Don, Jo, and Casey. "Hey guys! Thank you for coming to helping.", "No problem Stabler! Not like we actually had anything to do.", said Casey pulling El into a hug.

"Actually I had some plans.", said Munch. "Stop lying, we all know you don't!", said Fin. "Yeah I did, I had a date!", "With what? Your dog?", "Oh haha funny no I had a date with a special lady.", they all bursted out laughing. "What it's true!", "Whatever.", said Fin patting him on the back. "Okay ladies stop all the chit chatting and get to work!", said Liv coming out of the kitchen. "Yes mom!", said Munch. "Watch it! Or I will call your mom.", "Oh god don't. I'll never hear the end of it.", "That's what I thought. Now get back to packing!", they all got back to packing.

"The moving truck should be here any minute.". The guys were working on the big furniture while the girls were in the kitchen packing all the dishes away and listening to music. They were all dancing together, Jo was holding Julia and dancing.

"I said, "You're holding back," She said "Shut Up and dance with me!" This woman is my destiny she said, "Ooh-ooh-hoo, shut up and dance with me."

All of the girls were dancing until they were interrupted by laughter. They stopped dancing and noticed that El, Don, and Nick were standing there watching them dance. Julia jumped out of Jo's arms and ran to the guys. She took each of their hands and brought them to the girls. She brought Nick to Amanda, Don to Jo, and El to Liv. She left the three couples and went over to Casey, Melinda, Munch, and Fin.

They all began to dance, Liv and El were dancing together, "I love you so much!", said El kissing Liv on the top of her head. "I love you to the moon and back.", they shared a passionate kiss. After they kissed the song ended. Everyone turned to each other and started to laugh. "That was fun!", said Julia. "It sure was!", said Jo picking Julia up. "I think maybe we should get back to work though.", said Don. "Probably, the moving van will be here in 10 minutes!"

Everyone rushed back to what they were doing. The moving truck soon arrived. They piled in all the furniture the truck, and made their way to the new house. They arrived at their new house, Liv and El stepped out of the car, "It's perfect!", said Liv jumping in El's arms. "Perfect just like you.", said El kissing Liv. El let down Liv and they walked together inside.

"The house is too perfect!", "It is!", they stood in each others arms staring at each other til they were interrupted by everybody entering the house. "Liv, the house is beautiful!", "I know! I can't believe we actually got it!", "Why did you guys need to move?", said Munch. "Always being nosy! Haha no i'm kidding we needed more room.", "For what?", Liv looked at El. El whispered in her ear, "Go ahead tell them.", "Okay, if you must know i'm pregnant!!", said Liv rubbing her stomach.

"OH MY GOD!", said Amanda running over to Liv. "How long?!", "2 months!!", "That is so great!", "Congratulations you two!", said Fin patting El on the back. Don came over to hug Liv, "Are you going to tell them?", Liv whispered, "No, this is your guys moment.", "Aw come on, El and I really don't mind. Come on!", "Okay, let me just ask Jo."

Don went over to Jo and asked her. They both agreed to announce their engagement. "Okay guys Jo and I have news to tell you.", "Are you pregnant too?!", asked Munch. Liv hit Munch and gave him a stare. "Let them tell you!", "Ouch!", "Anyways, well Jo and I are engaged!", everybody's jaw dropped, "Cap, i'm so happy for you!", said Fin. "Your never to old to find true love again.", said Munch. "Oh hush Munch.", "So, when did you propose?", asked Amanda.

"Well we were in Paris, we were walking and then Don stopped and got down on one knee.", "Awww!", said all the girls. "Today has been full of surprises!", said Melinda. "I know! What's next?", said Casey. "Okay, so what do you guys want to do next?", said Liv. "I don't know.", "I'm kinda getting a little hungry. Do you guys want to go out to eat?", everyone nodded. "So where does the pregnant lady want to go?", said El. "Mmm, I think the baby wants some pasta.", "Italian it is!"

They all piled into their cars and went to Mario's. Julia, El and Liv were all in one car. The radio was blaring music while Julia sang along. El and Liv were holding hands, and smiling at each other. They were at a red light, "So, Julia how do you like the new house?", "I love it!", "I'm glad you do!", the light turned green and El drove, they barely drove off when *BAM*

A/N: So what do you guys think happened? I'll probably update in a few day, or maybe even tomorrow. Anyways thank you guys for continuing to read Reconciliation! I never thought my stories would ever get this far! Like 1.3K reads! That is amazing, and the 127 votes!! Like you guys are the greatest so thank you for reading and voting and commenting! I love it when you guys leave comments it literally makes my day! So thank you all! ~Tori

Instagram~ @therealbensler