Chapter 28: Family Day

The next day they woke up. "Morning baby.", "Morning.", she kissed him. "When does Julia get back?", "Amanda told me by noon.", "Okay, that gives us enough time to get ready and then think of something to do.", Liv nodded.

"I'll go get ready first, you probably should feed Noah.", "Yeah.", she yawned. She got up and went into Noah's room. "Hi baby boy. Are you hungry?", he started to cry.

"I'm going to take that as a yes.", she laughed. She brought him back to her room and fed him. She sat there til he was finished. She was about to burp him when El came out. "Good you're out!", She got up, "You can burp him!", she giggled. He laughed, "Okay! Now go get ready.", he kissed her.

She went in and took a shower, El burped Noah and put on some clothes. "So little guy what do you want to do today?", Noah just stared at him. "We can go to the park, the beach, the amusement park, the arcade, we could go anywhere. Where should we go?", Noah smiled, "I know you don't understand a word I say.", he laughed.

"I love you Noah.", he kissed him. He picked Noah up and played with him. Liv finally got out the shower. "Babe where are we going?", "Hmm we haven't decided yet.", "Who's we?", "Noah and I.", Liv laughed. "Well make a decision so I know what to dress for!"

"Okay okay, come on Noah where should we go?", Noah stared at him. "What is that I hear, did you say beach? Yeah. Okay beach it is!", "Make a decision yet?", "Yeah. We are going to the beach!", She laughed "Okay."

She put on her black bikini and wore a blue dress over it. She put her hair in a bun, she decided not to do her makeup. She got her sandals and walked out. El was staring at her. "What?", "Nothing you just look beautiful.", she blushed. "I'm going to go pack all the beach stuff.", "Okay.", she went and grabbed her beach bag.

She packed 2 bottles of sunscreen, 4 towels, and a small play shovel and bucket for Julia to play with. She set the bag by the door and walked back into the room. "Okay we're all packed.", "That's good.", she laid by El. "Too bad this little guy is little he could have gone swimming with us.", "I know.", she played with him.

They played with Noah and talked til there was a knock on the door. "That should be Julia.", Liv got up and answered the door. "Mama!", "Julia!", Julia jumped in Liv's arms. She kissed Liv on the cheek. "Hi Amanda.", "Hey Liv.", "Was she good?", "Perfect angel!", "That's good.", "Do you want to come in?", "No I should be getting to work. Duty calls!", Liv laughed.

"Haha okay, text me later!", "Of course!", they hugged and Amanda left. Liv shut the door and carried Julia back to their room. "Look who I found.", "Oh a princess!", Julia giggled. they sat down. "Sweetie guess where we're are going today."

"Where?", "You got to guess.", "Umm okay, do I have hints?", "Okay you have three.", "Okay can I have one.", "Sure, fishes live there.", "The ocean, so we're going to the beach!!", "Yes!!", Julia got up and did a little dance. They laughed. "She's got your dance moves.", "Well duh! Us girls know how to dance!", Liv got up and danced with Julia.

"Do you know how ridiculous you girls look?", "You're just jealous because you don't have cool moves like us!", he laughed. "Noah your mama and sister are crazy!", they continued dancing. "Okay enough dancing go get ready so we can go!", "Aww man! Okay!", She got up and went into her room.

"Mommy can I have help!", "Of course!", She walked into Julia's room. She went to Julia's drawer and grabbed her blue bathing suit. "Here you go. Call me when you need me to fix it.", "Okay!", she walked out of the room and went back to Noah and El. "So how was the little show we put on for you?", "It was perfect. You got some moves baby.", she kissed him.

"Mommy!!", "Duty calls! Coming baby!", she got up and went back to Julia's room. She fixed her bathing suit. "Okay you're all good, now let's get you in a dress and you are all ready for the beach!", "Yay!", "Okay let's see what dress do you want to wear?", "I like this one!", she pointed to a white formal dress. Liv laughed "Baby girl that's too dressy, how about this one.", Liv got a white sun dress out. "I love it!", "Great! Now put it on and then we can leave!", "Okay! I will just be 5 minutes.", "Okay."

Liv went and got Noah. "Come on baby boy lets get you changed.", she brought him to his room and put him in some white shorts and a blue long sleeve shirt. "There all done.", she put him in his car seat, she grabbed one of his blankets and covered him. "Just so you won't be cold.", she kissed his nose.

Julia came out, "Julia honey watch your brother for a little, i'm going to pack some extra clothes.", "Okay mama.", Liv went and packed some extra clothes for Julia and for Noah, she packed it in Noah's baby bag. She put that by the door and went back to pack her some clothes.

"Baby, what are you doing?", she asked El. "Packing extra clothes.", "Oh.", "What are you doing.", "I was going to pack extra clothes too.", "Great minds think a like.", she laughed and he kissed her. She grabbed some extra clothes, "Okay come on let's go to the beach. I might let you sneak a peek." she winked at him and walked away. "Baby don't tease.", she laughed. "Just come on!"

She grabbed the baby bag, the beach bag, and her purse. "Come on Julia.", El grabbed Noah. They all got into the car. Liv had her sunglasses on and she was singing to the music.

"She said shut up and dance with me! This woman is my destiny she said, ooh-ooh-hoo, Shut up and dance!", He laughed at her. "What is so funny Mr.Stabler?", "Nothing, you're just cute.", she blushed. She kissed his cheek and went back to singing.

They arrived at the beach, it was a sunny day and barely any wind. They found a spot near the water, Liv laid down 3 towels, one for her, El, and Julia. "Mommy can I go play in the water?","Yes but be careful, okay don't go too deep and make sure I can see you!", "Okay mommy!", she ran off and went into the water, Liv sat down with El and rocked Noah back and forth in his car seat.

"You know this was a good idea.", "I know, thank Noah.", she laughed. "Thank you baby boy.", they say there watching Julia play. She ran back, "Mommy can you swim with me?", "Um sure baby.", "Yes!!", Liv took off her dress showing her black bikini. She could feel El's eyes on her. She decided to tease him a little.

"Baby can you put some sun screen on me?", "Uh..uh sure.", he got the sunscreen out and rubbed it on her back. "Thank you.", she whispered in his ear, nibbling on his ear a little. She got up, "Come on sweetie let's go swim!", her and Julia ran to the water, they splashed each other and went deep in the water. They played in the water for a few minutes and then came back.

"Did you girls have fun?", "Yep! Me and mommy went really deep!", "That's great!", Liv sat down next to El, she grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her. "Someone's cold.", she shivered.

He grabbed her so she was sitting in his lap and hugged her, "Better?", "Better.", she kissed him. "I love you.", "I love you too.", they sat there watching Julia play with the sand, she was making a sand castle.

"Julia! How about you and daddy go play in the water!", "Okay!", Liv got off of him, he grabbed Julia and walked towards the water. They played around in the water til Julia got cold. They ran back, "I beat you!", said Julia dancing again. "Aww man.", he pretended to be disappointed. "Here Julia.", she handed her a towel.

El sat next to Liv, "Here's your.", she took off hers and gave it to him, she shivered. He wrapped it around him and pulled Liv back onto his lap and hugged her. "So Julia when do you want to go home?", "Umm after I make a sand castle.", "Okay.", they watched as she built a sand castle, she struggled with it for a little but then got it. "Okay! We can leave now!", "Okay, clean up the bucket and shovel."

Liv folded the blankets and but it in the beach bag, she got all the bags, "Come on sweetie.", Julia followed her and El grabbed Noah. They got into the car, Julia slowly fell asleep. They finally arrived home, "I'll grab Julia, you bring Noah in.", "Okay.", they carried the kids in.

"Julia you need to take a quick shower okay.", she nodded her head she was still sleeping a little. Liv brought her to the bathtub and cleaned her hair and washed her body. After she put some pjs on and tucked her in. "Goodnight sweetie.", she kissed her on the forehead and left.

Liv went to quickly take a shower and got dressed and went in bed, El was already in bed. She snuggled into him. "Today was fun.", "It was.", he kissed her. "I love you Olivia.", he yawned. "I love you too Elliot, now go to sleep.", he laughed okay. They both fell asleep.

A/N - Wow 2 chapters in one day 😏 I've gotten better. 😂

Instagram|@therealbensler