Chapter 17: Announcement

The next day El was able to leave the hospital. They left the hospital and went straight to Don's to pick Julia up.

They arrived at his house, they walked up to his door and knocked. They waited a few minutes til the door swung open, it was Jo. "Hey guys! Elliot are you okay?", "Hey Jo, yeah i'm doing fine. Was Julia good?", "She was great as usual.", "Ah that's good to hear, umm do you mind if we come in we need to tell you both some news.", "Sure!", Jo moved to the side, signaling them to come in.

Liv and El sat on the couch in the living room, Jo stood by the end of the stairs. "Don! Come down Liv and El are here.", "Coming!", a few seconds later Don came down the stairs with Julia. "Mama! Daddy!", Julia ran to her parents hugging them. "Hi baby!", "Hi princess!", Julia sat between El and Liv. Don and Jo sat on the opposite side of them.

"So what do you guys need?", "Well we don't need anything but we have some news.", "Okay, well what is it.", El grabbed Liv's hand signaling her to go on. "Well i'm pregnant!", Don and Jo looked at each other and smiled. "Congratulations Liv!", said Jo going to hug her. "Thank you!", "How far long are you?", "2 months.", "Can't wait for a little Stabler.", "We can't either!", Julia sat there confused. "Wait what?", Liv picked Julia up, "Mama is going to have a baby!", "I'm going to be a big sister!", "That you are!"

"Well since we're telling each other news Jo and I have news.", Liv sat down. "Well Jo and I are engaged!", "Aww! When did this happen?", "In Paris, we were walking down the street watching the sunset, and Don stopped and went on one knee and then popped the question.", Jo showed off the ring.

"That is such a beautiful ring!", "It was my grandmothers.", Liv nodded. "Well I guess a congrats to all of us!", said El standing. "I guess so!". After they said their goodbyes and left. El strapped Julia into her car seat. "Okay we're off!", "Where are we going?", said Julia. "Well where do you want to go?", "Can we go to the park?", "If your mom is okay with it.", "Mama?", "Let's go!", they arrived at the park, Julia went straight to the playground while Liv and El sat down on the bench.

"You know we need a new house.", said El. "I know. When do you want to look?", El pulls out his iPad, "Right now.", El searched for houses, "I like this one! It's a 4 bedroom house 2 bathrooms, and it even comes with a pool!", "That does sound nice. I'll put an offer down."

Liv snuggled into El, "Can you believe it we're having another baby!", "I know it's a miracle.", the rest of the hour they watched Julia playing til El got a phone call. "Hello, Elliot Stabler.", "Hi, um did you put an offer on a house?", "Uh yes we did,is there a problem.", "Not at all, in fact you actually got the house!", "Are you serious?!", "Yes, I am serious! You can move in as soon as possible!", "Okay thank you!", El hung up. Liv looked El with a confused look. "We got the house!", Liv's jaw dropped, "We got the house!!", "We got the house baby!", "OMG! Really?!", "Yes, we got our house, and our little baby.", said El rubbing Liv's stomach.

"When can we move?", "As soon as you want to.", "How's tomorrow sound like? It's too late right now, but I don't want to stay at the house.", "Well we can get a hotel room tonight.", "You are too good.", Liv kissed him on the lips it was sweet and passionate. "Okay I think it's time to leave, its getting dark.", "Okay, Julia! Time to leave.", Julia comes running "Aw man.", "Come on, we are going to a hotel!", "Really?!", "Yep, we are moving into a new house soon.", "Cool. A new house and a new baby!",

All three of them piled inside the car, they drove to the closest hotel. They arrived at their suite. Julia was already sleeping so El laid her in the room for her. He kissed her goodnight and left the room. He went over to the bedroom and laid by a sleeping Liv. He couldn't believe it they were going to have another baby. A new house, and they were married. He never thought that Liv and him would be back together or that they would even have another child.

El crawled down so that he was close to Liv's stomach. "Hey little baby, it's your dad. I just want you to know that I love you very much, and your mom loves you so much. You have a big sister, and she will love you so much. You have a grandpa and a new grandma that will love you. You have aunts and uncles that love you. You will always have somebody loving you. Especially your mama and dad. The doctor said that your mom could never have another baby. But look it we are having you. You are our little miracle baby."

El kissed Liv's stomach lightly. Liv had woken up and heard everything El said, she couldn't help but cry a little. El crawled back up and heard sniffling, he looked up at Liv. "Oh babe i'm sorry if I woke you.", "Its okay.", Liv kissed him. "That was a beautiful speech.", "Thank you, just trying to tell the baby that he or she will be loved.", "Well it was beautiful.", Liv kissed El's cheek. "I love you.", "I love you too babe.", Liv cuddled into El's arms and slept for the busy day ahead of them.

A/N: Thank you to everybody that voted and comments💕 you guys truly make my day! 💕

Instagram-@therealbensler