Chapter 9: Nightmare

~The Middle Of The Night~

Liv woke up to Julia crying. "Aww baby, what's wrong?", said Liv rocking Julia in her arms back and forth. "I had a bad dream.", said Julia in between sobs. "Aww my poor baby, what happened.", "I had a dream, and you and daddy weren't there anymore, and I was alone", Liv's heart broke. "Aww baby, daddy and I aren't going anywhere we love you very much, and we will never leave you, ever. Now how about we go back to sleep, you can sleep in between daddy and me.", "Okay, mama I love you.", "I love you too now sweet dreams.", said Liv kissing Julia on the forehead, and rubbing her back. Julia fell asleep a few seconds after. Liv couldn't go back to sleep, Julia's words kept replaying in her head over and over.

El eventually woke up, and saw Liv crying. "Babe, why are you crying?", said El bringing Liv into his arms. "Julia woke up from a nightmare, and she said that in her nightmare that you and I weren't with her anymore, and that she was alone.", said Liv crying more than she was before. "Liv, it's okay. We are not going anywhere. Julia will always be with us. Nothing is going to change that.", "But why did she have this dream? Am I a bad mother?", "No, you aren't a bad mother at all. Are you kidding me. Liv you are the best mother, you love Julia with all your heart, and you would never let anything bad happen to her.", El wiped away her tears and held her til she fell asleep.

~Morning~

Julia woke up first. She got up and covered her parents with the blanket, after she went into the living room and watched tv. Liv woke up a little later. She noticed that Julia wasn't there, she carefully crawled out of El's grip making sure not to wake him up, she made her way to the living room. She saw Julia sitting there watching tv, she stood there watching her daughter. El was right she did love Julia with all her heart, she loves Julia to the point where she ever wanted Julia to leave her. Liv walked to the couch and sat down. "Good morning mommy.", "Morning baby. Are you hungry?", "Yeah, can we have french toast?", "Anything for my baby!", Liv got up and proceeded to the kitchen. Liv started to cook, she was making the French toast, when she felt arms wrap around her. "Something smells good.", said El kissing Liv's shoulder. "The food will be done soon.", "I can't wait, i'll get the table ready."

El got the plates from the cupboard and placed them on the table. "Julia! Honey, foods ready!", "Coming mama!"Julia came running in with her teddy bear. She sat down, Liv came with the food, she placed some French toast on each plate, and then put the pan in the sink, she then came back with the bacon and eggs. El poured orange juice for Julia, and coffee for Liv and him. "Thank you mama for the food, and thank you daddy for the juice!", "Your welcome.", said Liv and El in unison. They ate their food, making small talk. "Mama, what's that on your finger?", El and Liv looked at each other, they knew they had to tell her. "Julia, your daddy and I are going to get married!", "Really?!", "Yes baby!", Julia jumped up and went to hug both of them. She kissed both of them on the cheeks, and then went back to her seat. She ate some more, and then she finished. "Mama, i'm done.", "Okay, just leave it there. Go ahead and go watch some more tv, after i'm done watching the dishes, you have to take a bath.", "Okay."

Julia left and went to watch tv. "I'll help clean the dishes.", said El getting up. "Thank you.", "It's no problem, it's the least I could do. You made the food.", El kissed Liv's temple and took Julia's plate to the sink. He started to wash the dishes. Liv sat down staring at El. He was wearing nothing but his sweatpants. El noticed her staring. "See something you like?", Liv laughed and got up from her chair, she wrapped her arms around El's waist. "I do see something I like.", "Oh really? What is it?", "This bacon.", said Liv grabbing some bacon near El. Liv started to laugh, El started to make a pout. "Just kidding. No, I see one of the sexiest man, and i'm glad he's mine.", El dropped the dishes, and went to kiss Liv. He placed his hand on the back of her neck to deepen the kiss. He brushed his tongue against the bottom of her lip asking for entrance. She gladly gave it to him, El slipped his tongue in her mouth, they continued making out, til they needed to break for air. "I love you." said El resting his forehead against Liv's, "I love you too.", they stood there for a few minutes till Liv pulled away.

"I have to get Julia ready,l I thought that are could go to the precinct and announce our engagement.", "Sounds good to me, just let me finish washing the dishes.", "Okay, i'm gonna get Julia ready, and then get ready.", Liv left and went to the living room to get Julia. "Okay, bath time!", Julia got up and went into the bathroom. Liv turned on the tub, she felt the water to see if it was just right, once she felt it was right she turned to Julia "Okay, the bath is already!", Julia took off her clothes, with the help of Liv, and slid into the bath tub. Liv slathered some shampoo in her hands, and slowly put in in Julia's hair, making sure not to get any in her eyes. She scrubbed it in her hair making sure to get every spot, she then rinsed it out holding her hand up against Julia's forehead to make sure not to get any soap in her face. She repeated this with the conditioner, and then after she was done she let Julia play a little in the tub. After a while Liv took Julia out of the tub, and dried her off. She carried Julia into her room, and found an outfit to Julia to wear. Julia wore a blue sweater, with jeans and her black flats. Liv did Julia's hair, she french braided her hair, and then finished it off with a headband. "Thank you mama!", Said Julia kissing Liv's cheek and hugging her. "Welcome baby, now go watch tv, mama has to get ready, and then we can go see Grandpa and Uncle Fin!"

Julia left the room and went into the living room, she sat on the couch, and proceeded to watch tv. "Liv went to the bathroom, but El was already in there. She decided to make it fun, she stripped her clothes, and went into the shower. She turned El so that he was facing her. "Jesus, Liv you scared the shit out of me!", Said El laughing. "Didn't mean to scare you I thought we could have some fun.", said Liv winking. El kissed Liv, he brushed his tongue against her bottom lip asking for entrance, she gladly gave it to him, opening her mouth slightly, El slipped his tongue in, they began to make out for a few minutes til it got heated. They began to make love, after they reached their climax, they cleaned each other off and turned off the shower. "Sorry but the fun is over.", said Liv grabbing her towel and wrapping it around herself. "Aww.", "Come on,we have to get ready before Julia thinks something is wrong.", "Okay.", said El disappointed. "Liv walked over to him and whispered, "Don't worry we'll finish this later.", El's pout slowly turned into a grin. "I love you.", "I love you too", Liv began to walk into the closet, she did a little shimmy knowing that El was looking. "You are killing me!", said El, Liv laughed.

Liv got dressed, she wore a red sweater, that hugged her in all the right places, she put on some jeans, and then slipped on her flats, she curled her hair a little, and applied a little makeup. After she was done she went out into the living room to El and Julia laughing. They were watching Sponge Bob Square Pants. Liv hated the show, she thought it was stupid, but she dealt with it because Julia liked it. "Okay guys, lets go!", said Liv walking into the living room. Julia and El got off the couch and walked to the door. They all got into the car, and made their way to the precinct.

~Precinct~

They go to the precinct, when they were in the elevator Liv got this feeling this uneasy feeling, "Babe, are you okay?", "Yeah, i'm fine, I just have this uneasy feeling.", "Do you want to leave? We can do this another time!", "No, it's okay. Let's just be quick.", They got out of the elevator, and entered the squad room. "Hey baby girl! What are you doing here?", Said Fin going to give Liv a hug. "Julia loves to see you guys, so we brought her here.", "Well we love her.", said Fin picking Julia up. "Uncle Fin!", "Hey is

Cap in his office?", "He should be.", El went to his office, he opened the door, and there was..

A/N~ So who do you guys think it is? Should it be an old friend? An old criminal? Thank you guys so much for all the votes and comments! I didn't think this story was going to get a lot of attention but thank you so much!!😘😘