Chapter 1:The Beginning

~Elliot's House~

I was sitting on my couch, when there was a knock on my door, it was Liv with Julia. It was my weekend with Julia. When I went to go open the door Julia jumped into my arms "Hi daddy!" said an excited Julia, "Hi princess, how are you doing?", "I'm doing good, what is there to eat?" asked Julia. "Haha I see someone hasn't eaten, there's some chicken in the fridge, just heat it up.", Julia left to go eat and Liv started talking to me, "She missed you alot! Have her home by 6 on Thursday, I might not be home in time, but Brian should be there." said Liv. "Okay." I said annoyed, after Liv left, leaving Julia and I.

"Julia, what do you want to do today? We have til Thursday to ourselves!" I said happily. "Can we go to the park?" said Julia."Anything for my princess! Just let me change, and then we can go to the park, and maybe ice cream!" "ICE CREAM!!!! Daddy you are the best!!" said Julia while jumping up and down.

The two left, and made there way to the park, where they played around on the playground, and then left to go get ice cream. Julia got strawberry ice cream with rainbow sprinkles, in a waffle cone. Elliot got chocolate ice cream in a waffle cone. They walked home, while eating their ice cream. Once they got home Elliot cleaned off Julia, and changed her out of her clothes, and then tucked her in.

"Goodnight, my princess. Sweet dreams!" "Goodnight daddy." said a half sleeping Julia.

Elliot then went back to his room, and sipped his beer just thinking"Why did we divorce? I still love her, I can't believe I let her get away, I just wish things were the same. I miss her."

Liv's POV~

I'm sitting in my bed working on a case, when Brian enters. "Hey babe, whatcha workin on? "Just some case, nothing new." "Well that's boring, how about we do something fun?" says Brian slightly pulling Liv's sleeve down. "Brian I can't tonight, I have to go to court tomorrow, so I have to work on this." said Liv while pulling her shirt back up "Liv, all you ever do is work. It annoys me, i'm going to the bar!" "Brian!"

Brian slams the door, and Liv stays in here bed pondering her thoughts. "How did I get like this? Don't get me wrong I like Brian, but there's no spark, like El and I had. Where did our relationship go wrong? We have known each other for 16 years we were married for 3 years, everybody thought that our relationship was going to last, but yet here we are divorced. I can't think about this, i'm in a relationship with Brian! But am I happy?

The both of them had thought all night long, til they both fell asleep thinking about eachother.

A/N: Sorry it's short, but how do you guys like the story so far? Comment your thoughts! Thanks for reading! ~Tori