Chapter 43: The End

The next morning ~

Elliot drove up to the house and knocked, Liv opened the door.

Liv's POV~

I opened the door, Elliot was standing there, he looked paler, he had bags under his eyes, and his eyes were red. He had been crying.

"Elliot can we please talk?" "There's nothing to talk about, I just came here to pick up the kids." I sighed "Before you go do you want to meet our daughter?" "We had a girl?" he smiled a little. "Yeah, Ellie Marie Stabler." "You named her after me?" "Yeah...come in." I walked to Ellie's room and picked her up.

"Hi baby girl. You ready to meet your daddy!" She smiled. I brought her out and sat next to Elliot on the couch. "She's 1" I smiled. Ellie crawled over to Elliot and laid on him. We smiled "I guess you remember who your daddy is from all the stories and pictures I showed you." I say in a baby voice.

Elliot smiles and held her close "Hi baby, i'm sorry I wasn't here when you first were born, but I promise you i'm not going anywhere." my heart melts, I love seeing this side, seeing the soft gentle side of Elliot.

"Elliot?" He turns to me "Yeah?" without hesitation I lean forward and kiss him...we kissed for what felt like forever. I ended the kiss and looked at him. "Elliot I didn't choose Trevor...I don't love him. I love you." He sighed in relief. "I love you Liv, so much." He kissed me. I smiled against his lips "Come back home El. The kids and I miss you. Please" he held my hand "Of course i'll come back home." He smiled.

I go to kiss him again but Ellie starts giggling. I laugh and pick her up "What are you giggling about baby" I smile. She puts her head on my shoulder and I lean into Elliot. Our family is finally back together.

We lay there in a comfortable silence when we hear "OH MY GOD!" we look and see Julia standing there smiling. We smile "What?" "Your back together!!" She runs over and sits beside us. "Yeah baby we're back together." I play with her hair. Elliot puts his arm around us. Noah runs out "Hey! You forget me!" He laughs and jumps on Elliot. "Oh buddy we'd never forget you!" Elliot says.

Noah smiles "What are we doing today?!" "I think today we might just stay in and be together. It'll give us time to be with daddy." I smile. Noah smiles "Okay! Can we watch a movie?!" "Sure buddy! Go pick a movie, and me and your mommy will go get the popcorn and drinks." He gets up and runs to the movie cabinet. I get up and me and Elliot walk to the kitchen.

I was getting a bowl from the cabinet when Elliot wrapped his arms around my waist. I smile and turn to him. He kisses me softly "I love you so much" he whispers against my lips. I smiled "I love you too" I put my arms around his neck and kiss him hard. He put his hands on my waist and we kept kissing til I felt something pull on my pants. I look down and see Ellie. I smile "Hi baby!" I pick her up.

She smiles "Mama!" she points to Elliot "Dada!" She giggles. We smile, Elliot pulls me close "I love you" he whispers in my ear. I smile "I love you too." Ellie looks at us "Luh you" she giggles. My heart melts "I love you so much baby." I kiss her all over her face getting her to giggle louder. "Mama!!!" She giggles.

"MOMMY!!! MOVIE IS GOING TO START!" I hear Noah yell. I laugh "In a minute baby!" I yell back. We grabbed the popcorn and drinks and walked back in.

Noah saw the popcorn and licked his lips "Mm! Mommy give me the popcorn!" I laugh "What do you say first?" "I love you mommy" he grins. He knows I can't resist that grin, I hand it to him "I love you too, and you were supposed to say please." he grinned with a mouth full of popcorn "Sorry mommy" I kiss his head "It's okay". He grins and keeps eating the popcorn.

I snuggle into Elliot and he wraps his arms around me. I look over at the kids and they are all smiling at us. I smile and look at Elliot. He smiles and I reach up and give him a quick peck on the lips.

Half way during the movie I look over and all the kids are sleeping, Julia leaning on the other side of the couch, Noah right next to her with his head on her, and Ellie is sleeping in Elliot's lap next to me. I look up and I see Elliot sleeping, I laugh quietly and got up. I grabbed Ellie and put her in her crib "Sweet dreams princess, me and daddy love you so much." I whisper to her. She smiles in her sleep and snuggles with her bear.

I smile and walk out, I notice Elliot's awake "Hey" I smile. "Hey" he yawns, "Go to our room and sleep. I'm just going to get the kids in their beds and clean up." I say while picking up the drinks and bowl. He gets up "Your crazy if you think i'm going to let you do all that by yourself." he laughs. I laugh with him "Fine, can you please put the kids in their bed." He pretends to sigh dramatically "I guess" I laugh.

He smiles and picks Noah up first and walks to his room. I smile to myself and went to the kitchen. I was washing the dishes when I felt arms wrap around me. I laugh, I spray some water on him and he jumps "Babe! Not funny!" He laughs. I finish up and kiss him. "I'm sorry, will you forgive me." I pout knowing he can't resist it.

He kisses me "You know I can't resist that pout." I smile. "I love you" I whisper while kissing him. "I love you more" he whispers and we keep kissing. I smile "Let's go to our room." I hold his hand and we walk to our room. We lay down, my head on Elliot's chest, his arm around me tangling in my hair. We start talking and Elliot interrupts me.

"Liv will you renew our vows with me?" I look at him shocked. "Of course I will!" I kiss him. He pulls out the ring from the nightstand. He puts it on my finger and it connects to my wedding ring. I look at them.

"You planned on this ever since you first found the ring didn't you?" He smiles "Yeah baby, I wanted out wedding ring to connect with our renewing vows ring. Now it's one whole."

I tear up "You are so amazing!" I kiss him with all the love and passion I can. "I love you so much. Your the best husband I could ever ask for." He smiles "I love you more. your the only girl I would ever want..and now I have you." I smile.

This is everything I ever wanted to have my kids, be married to someone that I could call my best friend, husband, love of my life. This is the life I want and it's the life I finally have with my 3 amazing adorable kids and my amazing wonderful husband. My life's complete.

THE END

A/N~ Okay the story is over..hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it! I will be making a new story soon! So look out for it! Thank you so much to everyone that read, voted, and commented on the story! ~ Tori

Instagram| @Benslership