Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    The wedding day is approaching, and Ruan Ruan also starts to get nervous.

    She discussed with Jiang Yanzhan to keep a low profile, and the wedding guests who were finally settled were friends of both of them.

    Jiang Yanzhan's parents turned on the airplane mode directly when they went out to play, and basically only set aside a day every half a month to concentrate on processing various information. They learned that Jiang Yanzhan was getting married half a month ago, and when they took out their mobile phones more than half a month later, they found that Mr. Jiang's wedding date had already been set.

    The busy parents were heartbroken, because during Jiang Yanzhan's wedding, they were going to see penguins with a fleet, and now they have finished all the preparations for going to Antarctica.

    This opportunity was once in a lifetime, and the two of them did not intend to give up.

    Mr. Jiang's family is very supportive of everyone living the life they want. After children grow up, they are themselves first, and then they are members of the family.

    So Jiang Yanzhan just told them when he was about to get married, and then notified them after the wedding date was set. And they just sent a message back before preparing to go to Antarctica to inform the two children.

    This date has collided, there is no other way, so we can only go our separate ways.

    Ruan Ruan was not too surprised to hear about this.

    She still doesn't quite understand the so-called "blood relationship" of human beings, after all, gummy bears have no blood. For her, other gummies are a relationship between "her kind" and "a part of her" - a similar relationship does not exist in human society, so there is no specific adjective can be described.

    She has no family and cannot really appreciate the relationship between parent and child.

    ...

    Before the wedding, Ruan Ruan appeared on variety shows twice.

    Her update frequency during this period is lower than before, basically only three times in two weeks, but the content of each update is well thought out, the content is more mature than before, and the editing has also taken a lot of thought.

    In this way, although the update speed has dropped, the speed of increasing followers is faster than before.

    Moreover, since the incident with Ni Feichen passed... Ruan Ruan found that she seemed to have an extra skill.

    She began to feel more and more clearly some maliciousness around her.

    This "special ability" became more and more obvious, even to the point where it was visible to the naked eye a few days before her wedding.

    Maliciousness turned into a gray thing in her eyes, and she could control the color of that thing with her own consciousness.

    The scope of malicious coverage is determined according to the size of the malicious.

    This ability is initially applied in Ruan Ruan's comment area.

    Since the number of fans exceeded two million, the maliciousness in the comment area has not stopped. As long as the trolls want to troll, no matter how perfect a person is, they can find countless places to troll, not to mention that there is no such thing as a perfect person—and there is no perfect gummy bear.

    With this "super power", as long as Ruan Ruan controls the malicious color to a very dark color when surfing the Internet, he can effectively...see those malicious comments.